Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
Hello there, so, I don't post much here but, I'm kinda getting into skywars, and I have been winning some games in the past few days, but I noticed some problems in Cubecraft's skywars, before you go hating, I just want to let you know that CC is a great server and it haves one of the best minigames and haves the greatest staff members and I'm here to tell you some stuff that can make skywars better, first thing i noticed is that in a lot of maps where mid is so far from a island making it impossible to build there without getting knocked off, so it would be great to have maps that haves the mid closer to the islands, I also noticed that the chests in mid have the same gear that we have on the island, and I'm pretty sure that mid should have better loot than the islands, giving us more ender pearls/better armor and swords would be great, and makes it fair for the player who built to mid.

Thanks for reading my post, have a nice day

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Some maps have half middles. Those islands are islands between the starter islands and the middle island. I certainly agree that more maps in Skywars hould have this. I also certainly agree with that the middle should have better loot than the starter islands have. This'd decrease campers as there's better loot at the middle and not at your own island. Well, of course there's some good loot because you can't kill other players, but there's better loot at the middle then.

Reactions: zPrimes

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
There are several maps where mid is not far away. The chests in mid are indeed the same like on an island. And ender pearls, you can only get in overpowerd so if you want ender pearls you need to vote OP And you also get better items in OP.

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
There are several maps where mid is not far away. The chests in mid are indeed the same like on an island. And ender pearls, you can only get in overpowerd so if you want ender pearls you need to vote OP And you also get better items in OP.

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
I know, I said that most maps have mid really far away, and I also meant giving us more ender pearls in OP mode if that's what you think :P

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
You don't always have to rush middle. ;) Rushing other players is a fine strategy too.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
As @iCheeetah said. Or adding a little island between the island you spawn and mid or the middle should be closer as it's pretty hard to get for example on a map like Trees to get to mid. Also, because it's hard to reach, the loot you get on mid should be better, but not that OP as 1 player can loot every chest in mid and can win the game easily which makes it not fun to play, so the idea is good, but it shouldn't be that OP.

zPrimes

Jan 5, 2017
Middle East
As @iCheeetah said. Or adding a little island between the island you spawn and mid or the middle should be closer as it's pretty hard to get for example on a map like Trees to get to mid. Also, because it's hard to reach, the loot you get on mid should be better, but not that OP as 1 player can loot every chest in mid and can win the game easily which makes it not fun to play, so the idea is good, but it shouldn't be that OP.
but then what does the player who sacrificed his life to go to mid is going to get? normal gear? that would be unfair for him, and that people should go mid and not cap on their islands, campers are really annoying and this is one of the ways to get rid of them

MSSSSSS

Jun 28, 2017
but then what does the player who sacrificed his life to go to mid is going to get? normal gear? that would be unfair for him, and that people should go mid and not cap on their islands, campers are really annoying and this is one of the ways to get rid of them
Well the difference between the mid and the islands that you spawn on is that it has more chests.so the chests in the mid dont need to have op stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom