Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Any Part Of This Suggestion Be Added?

• New voting option

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Sand wand

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Trap wand

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Teleportation wand

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Trap wand

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay recently I saw a suggestion by @Luminated Underpants Which got me thinking about lucky islands and the idea of changing the probability of it thus I was prompted to make this suggestion

New Voting Option
Okay so currently all you can vote for is time, however you can't vote for any item types, however what if instead of just item types you could vote for the chance of blocks
More lucky (More likely chance of good gear and better events)
Normal luck (How it is now)
Less lucky (More likely chance of traps, and bad gear)

These item types don't change what is in the blocks but they change the likelihood of getting certain things in blocks, This also effects the lucky kit to avoid vote abuse it also requires a diamond/emerald rank to vote for

New Wands
  • The sand wand - This wand is similar to the Fire wand in the sense that you can't aim it, what it does is shoots sand and red sand everywhere. Why? well because this could be good for when you have no real blocks you can use to build anywhere make a sand wand and use the sand to build (if you need to than you can craft sand stone). This is also a semi effective weapon if you use it right. (Same cooldown time as the fire wand)
  • The trap wand - This wand is similar to the shield wand except instead of shielding you it will put a wall of iron bars in the way this is good for people who like to use traps or for escaping someone. it is a 5x4 wall (same cooldown as shield wand)
  • The teleportation wand - this wand is just as good as it sounds except it only has 2 uses. It obviously will teleport you to where you are looking good for when you are knocked off by the dragon or when you need to escape (has a 30 second cooldown time)
  • The potion wand - okay so what this wand will do is it will give you a random effect for 20 seconds (other than regen because there is a regen wand or wither) this is more of a gambling wand but it is still a good wand to use since you could get strength or you could get poison who knows (50 second cooldown)

Tell me what you think about this suggestion =D was it good? if so Yay! If Not explain why!

Last edited:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I definitly only like the wand ideas!!
Because it sounds very cool, and I like to see them in the game!

About the new vote option
Well, Sometimes you break a Lucky block and Then Everyone Will have a change for good luck faster. Also the Loots are different, per Lucky block
Example:
Luckblock - 3x3 hole - unlucky
Luckyblock - trapped chest - Lucky/unlucky
Luckblock - villagers (+armorer for better gear) Lucky

But Maybe you can make a poll about it to see the votes !!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay recently I saw a suggestion by @Luminated Underpants Which got me thinking about lucky islands and the idea of changing the probability of it thus I was prompted to make this suggestion

New Voting Option
Okay so currently all you can vote for is time, however you can't vote for any item types, however what if instead of just item types you could vote for the chance of blocks

These item types don't change what is in the blocks but they change the likelihood of getting certain things in blocks, This also effects the lucky kit to avoid vote abuse it also requires a diamond/emerald rank to vote for

New Wands
  • The sand wand - This wand is similar to the Fire wand in the sense that you can't aim it, what it does is shoots sand and red sand everywhere. Why? well because this could be good for when you have no real blocks you can use to build anywhere make a sand wand and use the sand to build (if you need to than you can craft sand stone). This is also a semi effective weapon if you use it right. (Same cooldown time as the fire wand)
  • The trap wand - This wand is similar to the shield wand except instead of shielding you it will put an iron wall in the way this is good for people who like to use traps or for escaping someone. it is a 5x4 wall (same cooldown as shield wand
  • The teleportation wand - this wand is just as good as it sounds except it only has 2 uses. It obviously will teleport you to where you are looking good for when you are knocked off by the dragon or when you need to escape (has a 30 second cooldown time)
  • The potion wand - okay so what this wand will do is it will give you a random effect for 20 seconds (other than regen or wither) this is more of a gambling wand but it is still a good wand to use since you could get strength or you could get poison who knows (50 second cooldown)

Tell me what you think about this suggestion =D was it good? if so Yay! If Not explain why!

I like this thanks for making this thread more clear on the consept!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
They should do more plugin stuff . Lucky blocks mod has really cool features .

They could make custom structures without java using structure blocks and have them soawn when you break a sponge

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I only like the sand wand and potion wand.
The teleportation wand is 100% the same as ender pearls without needing to have 100% accuracy.
If it shot ender-pearls, sure. However, it's too as you can teleport anywhere instantaneously without the risk of missing.
The trap wand is 100% too op.
It gives you free iron and acts defensively as well.

I think the current way of lucky blocks is the best.
You can already get luckier blocks from a lucky block.
However, it would be cool how a voting option could come out.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
New Voting Option

I read this idea and I thought immediately 'Oh my god, what a great idea', so yeah. I like this idea.

New Wands
I don't really know about this one, because if I don't have blocks anymore, I just go and gather some wood to change them into wood planks which I can build with.

• The trap wand - This wand is similar to the shield wand except instead of shielding you it will put an iron wall in the way this is good for people who like to use traps or for escaping someone. it is a 5x4 wall (same cooldown as shield wand
Sounds fun, but not necessary at all.

Seems quite useful and convenient. Good idea for the only 2 uses, because I think it's a very OP wand to get. I like this one.

• The potion wand - okay so what this wand will do is it will give you a random effect for 20 seconds (other than regen or wither) this is more of a gambling wand but it is still a good wand to use since you could get strength or you could get poison who knows (50 second cooldown)
It's a bit another things, but sounds funny. Not really necessary too though.[/quote]

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is a good suggestion. I am 100% in love with the wands you suggested. Tey are special but it would look cool. Also it would be nice if you got options to void for basic/normal/Op mode. Maybe you just need to give it new names.
Like wizard/witch/god something like that.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I definitely agree with @iCheeetah honestly.
The trap wand would be hard to make and I think it'd be extremely hard to trap someone with a wand.
The tp wand is also kinda op, but it'd be a nice addition.

-

I really like the voting option idea.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I only like the sand wand and potion wand.
The teleportation wand is 100% the same as ender pearls without needing to have 100% accuracy.
If it shot ender-pearls, sure. However, it's too as you can teleport anywhere instantaneously without the risk of missing.
The trap wand is 100% too op.
It gives you free iron and acts defensively as well.

I think the current way of lucky blocks is the best.
You can already get luckier blocks from a lucky block.
However, it would be cool how a voting option could come out.
Yeh. I agree. The TP and trap wand are too OP. Other ideas are nice

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I, personally, have never played Lucky Block Islands. But I know much about the game, and seeing a new update for it would be cool! I definitely like to see player-submitted updates being sent in. It shows how much our players care for Cube! I know if these new wands were added in, it'd make many players happy. So, my vote is bring in any or all these new wands! - Cyber.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I like this all. It's really unique, yet simple.
The trap wand makes a iron wall, correct? Then players can make it and make tons of gear with those 20 pieces of iron blocks. How about an obsidian wall instead?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom