Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Add a 'Bump' option to the forums that the owner of a thread can click to move their thread to the front page. This option can be selected up to three times. This is a more user-friendly and convenient alternative to having a thread owner manually bump their thread seventeen times by commenting on it, thus superficially increasing their forums message total. It also means that everybody who has previously commented on the thread will not be given an unnecessary alert c:

Example:
upload_2017-6-3_14-55-58.png

Example after the thread has been bumped multiple times already:
upload_2017-6-3_14-59-50.png

Thnx u @andyschofie

Edit: Threads cannot be bumped if made over two weeks ago.

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
People would continuously bump threads . Even if i bumped mine itd be swalloed by the sea of bumped threads , never to see daylight again.
As Snap said, you're only able to bump it 3 times, so there won't be a sea of bumped threads.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I made similar suggestion to this (*cough*) but I still do agree with the idea of having an option to bump threads for you. +1

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They could bump their thread as well :p
This thread needs to be on home page it is way to good to miss
Bump

okay in all seriousness this probably won't decrease amount of messages people make in bumping a thread that much
once they bump it three times they just do it in messages
that isn't to say that this shouldn't be added
far from it actually
I find this a good idea

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I think 2 bumps should be enough to get suggestions. If it needs a third, it could simply be bumped by a post again. So yep. I agree with it and I think it should be added in the next Forum update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom