Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a Valentine's Day exclusive /love command?

• Total voters
U

Unipotato

Hello people of the forums!

[EDIT] The full holiday exclusive command thread is out! View it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/holiday-exclusive-commands.186989/

Today I've come to suggest a Valentine's Day exclusive command. During the week of Valentine's Day, everyone on the server has access to the /love command. Players can type /love <IGN> and a message would be sent to the player. "Happy Valentine's Day ♡. <IGN> wishes you a nice day!". The player that was sent the Valentine's message would also receive the Heart Trail for about 30 seconds. This message could be sent to someone in a lobby or ingame, and is also toggleable through the settings menu, and there would be a 30 second cooldown per player to prevent spam. I could send a /love message to one player and 3 seconds later to another player, but I would have to wait 30 seconds to send it to the same person. Thanks to @LucianYOLO for helping me come up with this idea ♡

I know this is very, very off season, but it just popped into our heads :p

Uni out.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Unipotato

this is a cute suggestion i would love to see this in it

good job in coming up with it

I actually was trying to leave a game and typed /love, XD. Lucian and I kinda just started building from there :D

Reactions: KidBit

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Today I've come to suggest a Valentine's Day exclusive command.
A Little Late Don't You Think
would also receive the Heart Trail for about 30 seconds.
Um This Is A Donor Perk For A Trail
Maybe Something Else Though?

However People Are Likely Going To Spam It & Yes As You Said It Can Be Turned Off But If Nobody Wants To Be Spammed It Will Just Be Turned Off By Most People & Likely Wouldn't Be Used Very Much At All

U

Unipotato

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This is one of the cutest suggestions I have ever seen in my Minecraft history.
I would also be nice if you can give someone a compliment, so you do not have to use it for your secret Minecraft love... :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom