• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Why am i Suggesting a PB Team Selector cause i mostly play Paintball with my friends and we want to be in the same team but mostly not together so i thought of Making a Thread of Paintball Team Selector and yea here it is

Reactions: Power Ranger

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
yes yes yes!

I really like to do paintball with my friends but it is very frustrating that you can't choose your team so for me a +1

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Should also have the feature so the amount of players on each team is balanced out. God imagining a 1v10...

U

Unipotato

I would definitely enjoy this, whenever I play with friends we always have to time when we join the game so that we end up on the same team, which is kind of painful.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
b
I would definitely enjoy this, whenever I play with friends we always have to time when we join the game so that we end up on the same team, which is kind of painful.
I do agree that being on different teams sucks, but it does give you a chance to show them how much better you are than them :D jk

Reactions: Unipotato
U

Unipotato

b

I do agree that being on different teams sucks, but it does give you a chance to show them how much better you are than them :D jk

Well yes but I'm not that good at anything in arcade except for maybe parkour minigame sooo... yeah...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for all of your time as a helper and good luck in the future!
LukaG_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on your promotion!
LukaG_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Mr Frontlane. I think this is now the correct orange that I missed! Congrats 👏👏
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
1716203046192.png
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom