Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do people camp a lot in your games

• No one camps accept you. KYS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2016
No hate pls :)

Right,so everyone camps on money wars now;solid fact I guarantee one person in every game will at least try to camp in the game. The solution:

OUTCAMP THEM:

Step 1:Get as many resources as you can; you will need a lot and lot of blocks, quite a few arrows and a punch 1 bow (No normal or power)

Step two: Get at least 20 blocks above any natural buildings

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No hate pls :)

Right,so everyone camps on money wars now;solid fact I guarantee one person in every game will at least try to camp in the game. The solution:

OUTCAMP THEM:

Step 1:Get as many resources as you can; you will need a lot and lot of blocks, quite a few arrows and a punch 1 bow (No normal or power)

Step two: Get at least 20 blocks above any natural buildings
To me, this is just about the worst way to deal with campers. Power is 5000% better as 3 hits kills them, and rushing is 100% the best way to deal with campers. I just played a six minute game by rushing.

Nov 23, 2016
To me, this is just about the worst way to deal with campers. Power is 5000% better as 3 hits kills them, and rushing is 100% the best way to deal with campers. I just played a six minute game by rushing.
Well, I kind of fcked it up I pressed enter, so much earlier sooo :( (Its meant to be a joke btw)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Or what I do...
Welcome welcome everyone to Mats overhorse party club at mid...
Entrance costs 1 iron only
Yes one iron only to enter worlds best castle with a night club
You won't be disappointed it's
'Perfect' yes perfect come now and win a free spaceship to winnervile + a chance to kill me without armro!
[No Scam]

So yeah...
If this doesn't work try building from the highest place of a map to another island...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom