Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Exactly how I feel. Looks great, too confusing and doesnt feel right.
Time is key. We're all experiencing what I call "stoneitis"(I'm jk) But Have you ever notices when a new Stone is asking "Where is Creative" or "How do I go to Medium Parkour". We all got used to the old CCG, and i'm sure if you are devoted enough, you'd know every detail, head to toe, of this server :D

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I do understand your point, but i think everybody has that feeling when something new arrives, especially updates removing the "good old ___". I was sceptical with windows 8 or iOS 8 just because it's new and you don't know all the positive things about it quite yet. In my opinion (and yours can be completely different which I would understand) it's just a matter of time before people will be convinced that this update is better!
i like the update, mostly the new features, like the Gadgets and the new armor and some other stuff like that, but its just too confusing, and it doesnt feel like the server that's always been my favorite, the server that ive always wanted to come on every night after homework, and now it doesnt really feel like a server that i would be excited to play on all day long anymore. it really just doesnt feel like the server i love anymore.

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
You wrapped up all the conflict in 2 paragraphs. You sir have a talent xD But I do agree, I LOVE all the new features, and that SG and SW now have their own server, Parkour is just AMAZING and I'm sure that factions is being renovated as we speak ;) (Or it's just down for maintenance xD) I've set some personal goals for myself, to keep me more interacted with people and the server :D But really people, I'm talking to you "#OLDCCGWASBETTER" people. Change is scary, and people just don't like it. But sometimes, it leads to incredible things. Who knows where this server will be in another year? The top? The bottom? All that matters is that we appreciate the builders, owners and other staff members for putting our happiness before theirs :)
Yeah since I play on cubecraft a lot, it felt quite necessary to join the forums :P The community is mostly outstanding and I love meeting new people on the server! I can guarantee you that in less than a month, people will say that the new cubecraft is better than the old cubecraft! It's just a matter of time!

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
i like the update, mostly the new features, like the Gadgets and the new armor and some other stuff like that, but its just too confusing, and it doesnt feel like the server that's always been my favorite, the server that ive always wanted to come on every night after homework, and now it doesnt really feel like a server that i would be excited to play on all day long anymore. it really just doesnt feel like the server i love anymore.
Once you get used to the 'confusing' new stuff, it will be as much fun as before, I'm sure of it! And it might not even be the update that causes you to not have that exciting feeling anymore, maybe you just need to take a break and then come back in a few days/weeks perhaps? Playing the same thing over and over leads to boredom!

Reactions: Simbaaa

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Once you get used to the 'confusing' new stuff, it will be as much fun as before, I'm sure of it! And it might not even be the update that causes you to not have that exciting feeling anymore, maybe you just need to take a break and then come back in a few days/weeks perhaps? Playing the same thing over and over leads to boredom!
the thing is, ive gone on ccg every night for the past 4 months, and i havent gotten bored, only sometimes, but then the next day i had a lot of fun. to me, its just not fun anymore

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
the thing is, ive gone on ccg every night for the past 4 months, and i havent gotten bored, only sometimes, but then the next day i had a lot of fun. to me, its just not fun anymore
Is this just because of the new update? Or do you just not like playing on the server anymore? I say give it some time for the server to become bug free again and for the server to become active like always again! Also just give it some time to get used to everything! If it's not because of the update, but because it's not fun anymore, try some other minigames, or just take a break until you get that happy feeling of playing on cubecraft again!

P30L10

Nov 22, 2014
I have playing 5 months, all days... I know that is beta version, im from Argentina, but i cant play! Too many lag, my friend too... It isnt my internet, idk, my ping 5 days ago was like 300, now is 800-850, what happened? It will be fixed?

I love all the new lobbys, new kits (Not the Advanced), and the new stats for SW!
Thanks CubeCraft! Fix the lag for Argentina please D:

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I have playing 5 months, all days... I know that is beta version, im from Argentina, but i cant play! Too many lag, my friend too... It isnt my internet, idk, my ping 5 days ago was like 300, now is 800-850, what happened? It will be fixed?

I love all the new lobbys, new kits (Not the Advanced), and the new stats for SW!
Thanks CubeCraft! Fix the lag for Argentina please D:
I'm sure that it will get fixed! There are just some bugs with the server due to the enormous update today! Give it a day/a few days! No worries!

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The entire #OldCubecraft movement in a nutshell:
tumblr_m6ppniq7uX1r54kwx.gif
tumblr_m9akam0CHM1qih9gi.gif

The new Cubecraft isn't even 1/2 a day old. Give it a chance to be great before you beat it to death with your refusal to accept change.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
The entire #OldCubecraft movement in a nutshell:
tumblr_m6ppniq7uX1r54kwx.gif
tumblr_m9akam0CHM1qih9gi.gif

The new Cubecraft isn't even 1/2 a day old. Give it a chance to be great before you beat it to death with your refusal to accept change.
Yea guys, CCG is brand new atm and needs a little fixing (bugs) just give the staff time to fix the bugs and it will be running bug free shortly :) cmon guys you can do this :) @halothe23 Is trying his best to make everyone happy but he can't please everyone. He is currently fixing all the bugs guys. Just give it some time.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
You guys can't forget all the work that has been put in this update already! When the bugs are gone, it will be better! Give it some time and just try it out! Don't rage at the guys who spent so much time on this improvement on day one!

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Also, there will be light in this update. In the "Freebuild" they may or may not add the compass that allows you to go to each of the 3 Freebuild servers. Factions will come back most likely, but the first day is the first day. If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but not ours. We can't change this now, there was so much time, work, and co-operation put into this update that it's too valuable to just say: #OLDCCGFTW. Don't complain, please. You guys DO understand that there will be bug fixes, etc. in the future, right? So just be patient and wait it out.

Edit: The CCG twitter DID say that they WILL fix the bugs, so please stop yitter-yatter complaining. Get used to it please.
http://gyazo.com/c9f8b5056bb2624411e6f447308a2e13

Hope this helped. :/

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
Also, there will be light in this update. In the "Freebuild" they may or may not add the compass that allows you to go to each of the 3 Freebuild servers. Factions will come back most likely, but the first day is the first day. If you don't like it, that's your opinion, but not ours. We can't change this now, there was so much time, work, and co-operation put into this update that it's too valuable to just say: #OLDCCGFTW. Don't complain, please. You guys DO understand that there will be bug fixes, etc. in the future, right? So just be patient and wait it out.

Edit: The CCG twitter DID say that they WILL fix the bugs, so please stop yitter-yatter complaining. Get used to it please.
http://gyazo.com/c9f8b5056bb2624411e6f447308a2e13

Hope this helped. :/
Don't pay too much attention to the hate as of right now, some people just need to experience it first before they can actually give an honest opinion. All the hard work will be rewarded, just wait and see!

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I don't know when EULA 2.0 came out to make CCG to do this... Oh goodness...
They have been working on this updates for months, and it had the intention (still has) to make cubecraft a better server for the community! Just wait until the bugs are fixed and appreciate the time and effort they put in this

__BonQuiQui__

Feb 6, 2014
Florida
I know, it's just... like most of the things that people donated for are gone. It says that I can't even join a game without waiting... I don't like it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom