Not open for further replies.

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
but wait. did u see dat?
12-12-14.
12 divided by the 2 is 6
rubiks haz 6 lettrz in it.
Frogs cannot swallow with their eyes open.
tacos are tasty
smell cheese is smelly.
smelly cheese can be triangle.
triangles are kewl
triangles have 3 side

FC858DCDF81131446954212184064_2e5100bb7c2.5.1.jpg

Reactions: Mattttttttttt

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Younis its like the WHOLE SERVER updated. new lobbies for everything almost, skywars has its own thing, Arcade, Gagets, all cool stuff. but no prison/walls

Reactions: Younisco

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
btw, all the kits are remade so you cant use the ones you used to have, but you get all of your points back... I GOT 11000 points refunded!!!

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
stop with #oldcubecraft. the server has updated, and your just gonna have to get used to it.
On topic: i really love the new sw kits becuase you added redstone to the bomber kit, which is what i wanted, and you made a new kit called Redstone Master :)
The lobbys look amazing, and they have alot of detail. I think the builders did an amazing job! The sheep farm is a little laggy, but once all the bugs are fixed im sure that it will be 10000% less laggy. ty Develepors, and builders, and every staff member for this amazing update :D

D

Deleted member 8554

Not to be mean, it's just MY opinion, but WORST UPDATE EVERRRRR! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO PARKOUR MINIGAME? ALL I SEE IS FLOATING DIRT BLOCKS AND EMPTY SPACE! *rage quits for good* I don't think I can play on this server anymore... it's been ruined for me... ;(

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
So many people don't understand the time and effort that was put into this update, and that it actually is better than the old server...
Just because there are some problems as of right now, a lot of people feel like raging and complaining simply because they are impatient.
It's a big update for a big server, obviously there are going to be some bugs in the beginning, but i'm sure by the time the server is fixed, that people will love it
I already love it and it looks fantastic as of right now, so good job!

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
So many people don't understand the time and effort that was put into this update, and that it actually is better than the old server...
Just because there are some problems as of right now, a lot of people feel like raging and complaining simply because they are impatient.
It's a big update for a big server, obviously there are going to be some bugs in the beginning, but i'm sure by the time the server is fixed, that people will love it
I agree with this totally, yet i disagree. for me right now, i think it LOOKS great and i dont really care about the bugs atm, the thing i dislike is the fact that it is very confusing and i dislike the concept behind it. i personally prefer the old ccg better because of the concept aspect of it. like how sb creative and factions all in one lobby, then if ur on creative and u do /lobby, u go to the sb fac and creative lobby, not the server lobby. also i dislike how some things are placed. i just prefer the old ccg better. idk the exact reason, but i think its because its confusing and it just doesnt feel like ccg to me at all.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
You wrapped up all the conflict in 2 paragraphs. You sir have a talent xD But I do agree, I LOVE all the new features, and that SG and SW now have their own server, Parkour is just AMAZING and I'm sure that factions is being renovated as we speak ;) (Or it's just down for maintenance xD) I've set some personal goals for myself, to keep me more interacted with people and the server :D But really people, I'm talking to you "#OLDCCGWASBETTER" people. Change is scary, and people just don't like it. But sometimes, it leads to incredible things. Who knows where this server will be in another year? The top? The bottom? All that matters is that we appreciate the builders, owners and other staff members for putting our happiness before theirs :)

D

Deleted member 8554

I agree with this totally, yet i disagree. for me right now, i think it LOOKS great and i dont really care about the bugs atm, the thing i dislike is the fact that it is very confusing and i dislike the concept behind it. i personally prefer the old ccg better because of the concept aspect of it. like how sb creative and factions all in one lobby, then if ur on creative and u do /lobby, u go to the sb fac and creative lobby, not the server lobby. also i dislike how some things are placed. i just prefer the old ccg better. idk the exact reason, but i think its because its confusing and it just doesnt feel like ccg to me at all.
Exactly how I feel. Looks great, too confusing and doesnt feel right.

Reactions: Simbaaa

BnDGames

Dec 13, 2014
The Netherlands
I do understand your point, but i think everybody has that feeling when something new arrives, especially updates removing the "good old ___". I was sceptical with windows 8 or iOS 8 just because it's new and you don't know all the positive things about it quite yet. In my opinion (and yours can be completely different which I would understand) it's just a matter of time before people will be convinced that this update is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom