Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sebas4906

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
40
68
94
23
Hello again everyone! Sebas020503 here. After playing SkyWars a lot and reaching 1000 wins on Solo SW, I decided to try playing some Lucky Islands. Lucky Islands is a very interesting game in my opinion, all though it can sometimes be a little frustrating when you don't get good stuff or simply have to deal with the pain of Ironfish (gosh I hate those creatures). But at the end of the day, it's all part of the game. I really enjoy some of the gameplay it offers, like for example, getting to somebody's island with a Grappling Hook Bow and killing them is very cool. Or getting a Shield Wand just before falling into the void, or pulling off the Ice Bow + TNT Wand trick for killing people. So there are a lot of options with the wands/bows to play around with and having a nice time playing. So I played some and said "Why not getting 100 wins on both solo and teams" and so I did :). Now, what should I do next?
https://ibb.co/igu5FK
https://ibb.co/nQYnUe
 

Sebas4906

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
40
68
94
23
In regards of the gameplay I forgot to mention rushing in the map creek with the portal that is on the back hehe. ^^
 

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
672
2,381
323
22
Belgium
Congratulations! By the way, you can get food easily by making bread with hay bales. There's also a kit with food. ^-^
 

Sebas4906

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
40
68
94
23
Congratulations! By the way, you can get food easily by making bread with hay bales. There's also a kit with food. ^-^
Yes I already knew that :). I think I'm always picking the diamonds kit, it's by far the best one because even if you don't get anything good you can still have dia sword + leggings :)
 

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
363
787
168
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello again everyone! Sebas020503 here. After playing SkyWars a lot and reaching 1000 wins on Solo SW, I decided to try playing some Lucky Islands. Lucky Islands is a very interesting game in my opinion, all though it can sometimes be a little frustrating when you don't get good stuff or simply have to deal with the pain of Ironfish (gosh I hate those creatures). But at the end of the day, it's all part of the game. I really enjoy some of the gameplay it offers, like for example, getting to somebody's island with a Grappling Hook Bow and killing them is very cool. Or getting a Shield Wand just before falling into the void, or pulling off the Ice Bow + TNT Wand trick for killing people. So there are a lot of options with the wands/bows to play around with and having a nice time playing. So I played some and said "Why not getting 100 wins on both solo and teams" and so I did :). Now, what should I do next?
https://ibb.co/igu5FK
https://ibb.co/nQYnUe
Congrats! :)
 

iTz_JonaThan

Member
Aug 2, 2018
54
9
9
24
Congratulations! By the way, you can easily get food by making bread with bales of hay. There is also a kit with food
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom