Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

a9o2

May 4, 2023
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello i was trying to becoming a "Helper on CubeCraft i have done all the requirements but Lyrii says u have to get 10 successful bedrock reports on froum how can i get this PLEASE give me ur suggessions. :)

a9o2

May 4, 2023
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Lyriie says
- 15 messages on the forums
- 10 accepted Bedrock player reports on the forums
- 2 months of server activity
How can i get this guys??

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You will need to report at least 10 people on the FORUMS, not in-game. You can do so here.

This will require you to provide video or screenshot evidence of the player breaking the rules depending on which offence you are reporting them for. Please note that there are some sub-rules that count for reports such as having to show all four corners of your screen in the evidence (only exception is name & skin reports).

Please also note that these are just the minimum requirements and meeting them does not mean you’re automatically qualified for helper. You can read more about it here.

Good luck!

a9o2

May 4, 2023
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I have 15 messages on forums and 10 accepted bedrock reports but how can i get 2 monts of server activity?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I have 15 messages on forums and 10 accepted bedrock reports but how can i get 2 monts of server activity?
It is explained in the thread. It is counted from the moment you first joined the server. That means that if you joined CubeCraft for the first time today (29th of May), it will count as two months of activity from the 29th of July and on.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy bday man 🎉
Good morning (or night!) I wish you a awesome day/night ^-^
just got back to using my first proper gaming mouse, the razer deathadder essential

i find it weird how i switched to other mice to upgrade from it but now i ended up liking it more than any of my current mice

i might upgrade to the deathadder v2/v3 even tho they don't double click, or maybe get the logitech g403 instead cuz similar ergo shape lol
caraMel wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐻‍❄️✨
BicolourSine41 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom