Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016
1. Is a suggestion post and answering from a certain time that is prohibited considered necroposting (On this website)?

2. Is there any actions against people being rude (f.e. like people calling you a dummy for a bad reason)?

3. I have always been confused was necroposting was, I may need specific answers for this one. What are the rules about necroposting on cubecraft?

4. There are reasons to report people, is there a certain level depending on the report reason to report someone? (some examples would be nice)

5. Why have I seen no hackers/cheaters (blacklisted modification users) in anywhere anymore? Is the anti-cheat very powerful? Disclamer: I do not think hacking as a good thing and I do not plan on doing it on any server.

6. Who is the real and actual owner or who has the most power over the server currently?

7. Is there any (specific) way to get coupon codes on the Cubecraft Store?? If so, how do you do it?

8. Cubecraft is kind of weird about the current amount of players. The other day I find like on 443 players, while I am writing this question, there is like 2451 players. Years ago, like more than 4000 players. Is there an answer to this?

9. Why were the lobbies for the games removed? I did not appreciate that very much because someone could be waiting on a different user. Another reason I do not appreciate this is because I cannot select which map I want to play on and for many other reasons regarding game lobbies.

10. Why do people with a rank only get to vote for specific things of what happens in the game? The least you could do was allow other users without a rank to vote but people with ranks get a higher vote value (the higher the rank, the higher the value). I feel as if it is not very fair. However, I do understand that you get more abilities with ranks.

Extra question:
11. Is Cubecraft Plus like a rank you pay monthly? Is it more valuable then Obsidian?

Please answer what you can if you have the time (I do understand if you are not allowed to answer some), thank you.

EDIT: Oh no, I just remembered I was posting in support. This post and some questions may be out of topic regarding support. I hope this doesn't end badly for me. Please let me know if I made a mistake please. If so, please tell me what topic this post should belong to or tell me how it may be corrected.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
1. Is a suggestion post and answering from a certain time that is prohibited considered necroposting (On this website)?
If you revive it with a reason it’s okay.

2. Is there any actions against people being rude (f.e. like people calling you a dummy for a bad reason)?
yes ofcourse there is.

3. I have always been confused was necroposting was, I may need specific answers for this one. What are the rules about necroposting on cubecraft?
Necroposting is not longer a thing, a rule which prohibts people from reviving a dead thread without a reason replaced it.

4. There are reasons to report people, is there a certain level depending on the report reason to report someone? (some examples would be nice)
what do you mean?

5. Why have I seen no hackers/cheaters (blacklisted modification users) in anywhere anymore? Is the anti-cheat very powerful? Disclamer: I do not think hacking as a good thing and I do not plan on doing it on any server.
the new anticheat sentinel came to life and bans most of the hackers.

6. Who is the real and actual owner or who has the most power over the server currently?
everyone of the management, though @johncoles is the CEO, and you should not contact him for any moderation stuff.

7. Is there any (specific) way to get coupon codes on the Cubecraft Store?? If so, how do you do it?
the codes are mostly used for giveaways.

8. Cubecraft is kind of weird about the current amount of players. The other day I find like on 443 players, while I am writing this question, there is like 2451 players. Years ago, like more than 4000 players. Is there an answer to this?
minecraft itself is getting unpopular.

9. Why were the lobbies for the games removed? I did not appreciate that very much because someone could be waiting on a different user. Another reason I do not appreciate this is because I cannot select which map I want to play on and for many other reasons regarding game lobbies.

all the answers are in “The big change” thread
10. Why do people with a rank only get to vote for specific things of what happens in the game? The least you could do was allow other users without a rank to vote but people with ranks get a higher vote value (the higher the rank, the higher the value). I feel as if it is not very fair. However, I do understand that you get more abilities with ranks.
tbh idk but you can suggest to change it.

11. Is Cubecraft Plus like a rank you pay monthly? Is it more valuable then Obsidian?
you get some extra things though you have to decide for youself if its more valuable.

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016
If you revive it with a reason it’s okay.

yes ofcourse there is.

Necroposting is not longer a thing, a rule which prohibts people from reviving a dead thread without a reason replaced it.

what do you mean?

the new anticheat sentinel came to life and bans most of the hackers.

everyone of the management, though @johncoles is the CEO, and you should not contact him for any moderation stuff.

the codes are mostly used for giveaways.

minecraft itself is getting unpopular.

all the answers are in “The big change” thread
tbh idk but you can suggest to change it.

you get some extra things though you have to decide for youself if its more valuable.

Thank you for the reply. On question #4, I mean like is there a certain level of how bad they did something. For example, If someone is trolling you but it was a troll that didn't last very long and did it just to be funny.

On question #6, I didn't ever think to talk to them just to let you know.

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Well, that’s a good one. Every staff member has an other “limit”. With one staffmember you’re allowed to ... and with an other staffer not. I personally can’t explain it better tbh, maybe @Buuuddy can (also Buddy pls confirm my answers were correct it would suck if I would give him false info)

Reactions: Wonderland_War

Wonderland_War

Sep 10, 2016
Well, that’s a good one. Every staff member has an other “limit”. With one staffmember you’re allowed to ... and with an other staffer not. I personally can’t explain it better tbh, maybe @Buuuddy can (also Buddy pls confirm my answers were correct it would suck if I would give him false info)

Thanks for your answers, it really brings down my curiosity levels. Thanks for sharing knowledge about the server.

I am pretty sure a lot of your answers are accurate.

Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom