Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2019
Aura checks disabled, velocity checks seem non existant, fly checks are trash, lot more.. :

My suggestion : Install sentinel ffs

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
I have. It's pretty tricky tbh, but I made one in like a week that catches more flies and speeds and killauras than sentinel does.

Last edited:

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
You seem to forget how easy it is for a large, large server to have a bunch of people ready to bypass your code, basically exactly what's happening to Sentinel yet not your code?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then why is AAC used on more servers and some even bigger than cubecraft, but isn't getting nearly as bypassed?????? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AND DON'T GIVE ME SOME BS REASON "bc it's paid" OK THANKS

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I have. It's pretty tricky tbh, but I made one in like a week that catches more flies and speeds and killauras than sentinel does.
Im not going to counter your argument on Sentinel being bad because thats your opinion and I can see why you think that. However what I will say is that you saying "I made one and it works" is really ignorant due to the fact that there are so many factors that differentiate yours from a network wide anti-cheat.

Yes, it bans but how many innocents does it ban? Probably a lot. Also we have hack clients deliberately making bypasses for us specifically, if you had someone talented doing that to your plugin everyday you'd have a really tough time for every detection. Also every client is different, free hack clients or old ones get caught instantly even by Sentinel so using these for your test is inaccurate, the many paid daily update ones are what it targets and I doubt you tested against all of them. You also have to make sure these detections dont ban on special custom games like Lucky Islands but still ban correctly, so again, wonky statistics dont prove your point.

Furthermore im not even sure how you know your anticheat bans more than Sentinel considering specific stats on detections are not released, so youre going off the 1000+ bans a day stat, so you banned 1000 accounts with yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom