Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think, is teaming okay or should it be only in team-mode?

• Yes, okay in both solo and team modes.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, only team-mode.

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
When you read the title of this thread you probably think: Target, chase forever, run forever, or something like that. I agree some people do that, but it's a part of the feeling. But what's not supposed to be a part of SOLO Survival Games? Teaming. There. I said it. There are so many people who don't respect CubeCraft's rules and team on Solo Survival Games (let's just call it SSG for now). Not in EggWars that is a rare sight for me, but in SSG I have encountered teams on so many occasions I've lost count of them. Just today I met a team of THREE. Think of that, a team of three people in SOLO SG. Where's all the respect? I think CCG has to be stricter about this, since while they rewamped punishments teaming wasn't punishable, only in the form of a mod that was in the game kicked them manually. So I ask everyone to respect the rules, so I, as someone with no social life, can play a game that requires no social life.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
According to the CubeCraft's rule you can't cross team in ANY of the solo game types. With the exception of FFA. "The solo games exist for a reason" If you want to team, I suggest playing Team Survival Games.

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
Whenever I've reported teaming I've got some weird stuff like "Teaming doesn't result in a ban, only a kick, sorry!" Like, what is that supposed to mean? Now onder people don't care...

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Whenever I've reported teaming I've got some weird stuff like "Teaming doesn't result in a ban, only a kick, sorry!" Like, what is that supposed to mean? Now onder people don't care...

That means that if a staff was in game with you and they see you cross teaming, you would just be kicked out of the game. Since the rules changed about cross teaming, I don't know if you get banned or kicked.

N

Nikboo

That means that if a staff was in game with you and they see you cross teaming, you would just be kicked out of the game. Since the rules changed about cross teaming, I don't know if you get banned or kicked.
You should get banned is my opinion, because it's disrespectful to your competitors/other tributes.

Those were the old rules. You used to only get a kick for teaming but these days you get a 24 hour ban for teaming in solo gamemodes. I hope that has answered your questions :). If you have any more questions then feel free to ask.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Those were the old rules. You used to only get a kick for teaming but these days you get a 24 hour ban for teaming in solo gamemodes. I hope that has answered your questions :). If you have any more questions then feel free to ask.

Um. I did know those where the old rules. That's why I said this:

Since the rules changed about cross teaming, I don't know if you get banned or kicked.

But thanks for the clarification!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom