Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The problem is not the money in this case, EULA can't reward players individually for doing something like voting.
Yes, that's why the voting rewards had to be removed. But buying cubelets from the store would be something different, wouldn't it? You can already buy vanity items from the store (miniatures, rank perks), so buying such items should be ok, apparently.

Reactions: Steyro

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yes, that's why the voting rewards had to be removed. But buying cubelets from the store would be something different, wouldn't it? You can already buy vanity items from the store (miniatures, rank perks), so buying such items should be ok, apparently.
Cubelets aren't even an item themselves, but gambling items, I think it's different from miniatures and especially ranks.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Hello, I have a new suggestion for you guys

If you buy a rank or point multipliers, miniatures with a paysave card you have some spare euros/dollars. (Most of the time )
So why don't you add a euro/dollar deal?

• 3 Cubelets
  • Walk Particles ( In game )
Give some other suggestions please! :)
The cubelets would go against the EULA apart from that, its a very good idea!

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
The cubelets would go against the EULA apart from that, its a very good idea!

I've read through the EULA and do not see how the sale of cubelets would be a violation. Cubelets provide no in-game advantage, only vanity perks outside of games. What's the difference in buying ranks and buying a cubelet according to the EULA?

Reactions: Steyro

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
if the point multiplier is for all players its fine if its for one player its not

Since the benefit does not provide the player an IN-GAME advantage, it's not a violation of the EULA. Multiplying points does not give any player something that helps them win games (I.e. Armor, weapons, enchants, etc.).

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Since the benefit does not provide the player an IN-GAME advantage, it's not a violation of the EULA. Multiplying points does not give any player something that helps them win games (I.e. Armor, weapons, enchants, etc.).
it does provide an ingame advantage. They get more coins which means they can buy more and better stuff on other games. The EULA doesnt state its only for the game the coin booster is active on it counts globally. Since getting more points affects your gameplay by making you able to get more kits it is a violation of the EULA.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom