1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.9 una mierda

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Gerardo507, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Gerardo507

Gerardo507 Member

since upgraded to the 1.9 now everything is a bug !! sucks, now hackers can be hidden easily ... for pvp and everything is a glitch, put blocks is a bug now, everything is a lag and disgusting since they are in the 1.9
    Skywars and games are not as it is now before a nightmare playing on your server
    whenever I do pvp, they do not get hurt, but I only get 2 strikes and I am dead of nowhere, to the arches backward 3 is a bug, I give the player and nothing happens, remain as if nothing happened. Repair all these bugs !! They are making look bad server.
    And if you are wondering if internet problem is not so, because I have good connection

Renss likes this.
  2. Renss

Renss Member

I have the same problems as you

3. petripvplover

petripvplover Member

Es acostumbrarse a la versión , siempre que han sacado una nueva a nadie les gusta , cuando se pasen los bugs y
    Todo eso la versión quedará de lujo a esperar la 1.9.1 haber que soluciones trae! Saludos! ;)

4. Gerardo507

Gerardo507 Member

No es la version, es LAG en el mismo servidor, si yo juego en la 1.9 en otros servers y no me pasa lo mismo que aca, es mas, no se buguea nada -_-