Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
If you may have noticed when you are playing games, hunger goes down super duper quickly. This causes a demand for more food - which is failed to be succeeded unless you have picked OP chests. For both Skywars + Survival Games, I would like for the chests to contain more food.

Also, for skywars, Eggs and Fishing Rods do not work because of the current mechanics. Either remove them all completely, make them less common as they can be used for a fodder, or make it like 1.8 whereby you can hit them with those projectiles.

I am because of my inactivity, chances are that this HAS been suggested. But I do not know.

- Youn
 
  • Like
Reactions: FalseHonesty

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
3,556
3,940
513
28
I'm not sure about all the games, but on survival games they seem to have removed the feature that gives you regeneration when eating to full hunger bars. After this change the saturation of food seemed to have changed, because my hunger would go down half a bar almost every 2 seconds, even right after eating to full hunger.. They might've changed it for Survival Games, but if the same thing happens on other games they should up the saturation of food for sure..

The food on SkyWars has been a problem for quite a long time and they should definitely add more food in the chests.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom