Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the described information system be implemented?

• Total voters

de_avesta

Jul 12, 2015
Ok this was a forums post suggestion a few years back right when 1.9 was adapted by cubecraft, which wasn't implemented because it was thought to bee too obvious and not necessary. Alas time and the stubbornness of humanity has proved us wrong.
The idea is to make a warning system that tells people if they hit too many non full swings while holding a weapon. for example, if Jo Shmo swings his sword 3 times a second at his opponent and mine as well be using his fists then he will receive a helpful message in chat briefly explaining how 1.9 pvp works (waiting between attacks)

"This Game of EggWars is Using 1.9 PVP, meaning that you need to wait between your attacks to do full damage, You can disable these messages in your settings in the main lobby"

Hopefully this will teach the community why they are doing like no damage and I am not hacking because im doing way more damage with a worse weapon.
I will leave a pole to see how you all feel, Thankyou
-de_avesta aka:EggWarsShops

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Honestly I don't know if you're idea is gonna work. But I do like the idea. Them spamming is annoying for 1.9 PvP'ers, and only gives disadvantages to themselves. I encounter a lot of people who are really confused why I kill them although they hit me twice as much. Maybe the message should also have a link to a tutorial on YouTube on how to PvP in 1.9.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom