Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
1,283
571
188
The Netherlands
This is a neat idea, but it would be harder to implement than you think.

It's too early to decide what we'll be doing, but this is definitely something we'll be keeping our eyes on. My original idea was to have versions of certain games with and without spam-click pvp, but that proved to just be an enormous project for a fairly minor thing. With 1.9.1 though, maybe that'll be a possibility.
xD ''This is harder to implement than you think''
This is Cube they can fix it <3
:D:D:D
 

telegamer

Forum Professional
Jul 28, 2015
3,175
3,812
559
25
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Ye I'm kind of likeing the cooldown, so a ranked player being able to vote if there is, or isn't a cooldown, would be great for everyone!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom