Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DayColor

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello! CubeCraft is probably my favorite server when it comes to quality and ping, the only thing which ruins to CubeCraft is the fact that majority of the games aren't developed for 1.8 version of Minecraft.
CubeCraft released an update a few days ago about my favorite game, BlockWars. BlockWars was my favorite game even before the 1.8 update, but it felt bad, the pvp is magnifically broken. The 1.8 update made the game so much better and popular, and I think that you should make this update to all games.
I know that's hard, and the features may not work with 1.8 but I feel like it will make the server much better, and fill its empty part.
Thanks, DayColor.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I agree, but be more specific on which games you'd want. As you mentioned, Some games would outright not work in 1.8. I'd suggest adding UHC, considering no one plays it in 1.9. (People do, but not to the point where you can have a full lobby for UHC)

DayColor

Novice Member
Oct 25, 2017
You're right, UHC could be really good in 1.8
I was thinking about Duels, which would be great in 1.8, same as Survival Games and Parkour.
(Slime blocks are really glitchy in the parkour because of the Minecraft version).

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
You're right, UHC could be really good in 1.8
I was thinking about Duels, which would be great in 1.8, same as Survival Games and Parkour.
(Slime blocks are really glitchy in the parkour because of the Minecraft version).
I agree duels could also be a good option. There are a lot of different types of game modes too (Insane, OP Duels, Custom) so I think that overall it would be a better option to add it soon. However getting to the leaderboards would be tough if anyone wants to that is.

One con of 1.8 is that lot of hacked-clients were given up after this, so there would be a ton of cheaters/hackers on the server. So, 1.8 *might* not have an enjoyable experience.

Dillen

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2017
Sweden
I agree, more 1.8 stuff would be cool, some gamemodes would lose features due to them not existing in 1.8, but great idea though :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈