Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Are you being serious right now? 1.9 pvp just ruined Minecraft.

It might seem that way for you but not everyone feels the same about it.
I understand where you're coming from, there were changes made on minecraft that I'm not fond of but still, it wouldn't be enough to stop me from having a good time. That's how I feel about this situation as well. I'm sure there are many other ways to enjoy minecraft even with 1.9 PvP.
Then again, this is just my two cents on the matter.

AdventureeTree

It might seem that way for you but not everyone feels the same about it.
I understand where you're coming from, there were changes made on minecraft that I'm not fond of but still, it wouldn't be enough to stop me from having a good time. That's how I feel about this situation as well. I'm sure there are many other ways to enjoy minecraft even with 1.9 PvP.
Then again, this is just my two cents on the matter.
Nah. I can't enjoy Minecraft 1.9... I only join Cube because of the community and just chilling in the lobby's

Reactions: iKick

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Haha, tbh I prefer 1.9 PvP over 1.8's (too lazy to explain why) but I Always play the 1.8 gamemode on Eggwars, because it's so bugged it's actually funny ;)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
When 1.9 came out, I was like: 'Eww... What is this?'. But once you start playing it, start wrecking players and start experimenting with the new features, it really isn't that bad. I joined minecraft back in 1.5 (I know it isn't that long ago but shhh ;) ) and I only saw progression... Just try it and wreck some players in Skywars or Eggwars and you'll start to love it! :) I promise!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
People still at it?
Hahahaha! LMAO...
We have like 1.10 now and you guys want 1.8...
xD Sorry but Cube WONT come back!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sorry that you can't enjoy it then, maybe make some friends and try to enjoy some minigames with them, friends makes everything else better, most of the time :rolleyes:
So true ^_^

At first I also didn't like the new way of pvp (1.9). But after playing it for a bit it's actually really fun (for me at least).
Cubecraft supports 1.8 for a few gametypes, instead of mocking for the whole server to go back to 1.8 pvp, you could also encourage the developers and owners to make more gametypes 1.8 (besides 1.9 pvp).
That way everyone is happy and everyone can have a good time on the server :)
It's up to the people who don't like 1.9 pvp to make this happen.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I cant find this place help me!!!
You van play Skywars and Eggwars in 1.8 PvP by using Minecraft1.8. About the PvP section, there should be armor stands that say 'Classic 1.8' or something along these lines.

Side note: you broke a forum rule. You cannot reply to threads in which the latest reply was older than two weeks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom