Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

No one

So , you already know that you cant join PvP on 1.8 minecraft , but you have to log in with 1.9+ version to play 1.8 pvp on Cubecraft. That honestly sucks , and i suggest you to remove it. Why? If someone wanna play 1.8 pvp , he will log in with 1.8 version... otherwise its useless.. also .... I have many times been legitmately killed by noobs who were spamming , every hit is half/1 hp , and they SPAM hard ! Imagine you are in team skywars and you go alone to kill team of 2 noobs who dont know how to 1.9 pvp ( spamming ) . You cannot beat them unless you have gapple or something , you can even die . They are 2 , they have gear but that doesnt matter because they both attack you at the same time and it tooks like 2/3 hp per second . Just remove that plugin , and let anyone log in 1.8 and if he wants , to pvp in 1.8 section ... That plugin is useless, because also the hackers still have that so called ''killaura'' or ''autoclicker'' , so doesnt matter if they join 1.9+ or 1.8 , they will still hack. Thanks for the attention and no , i am not here to post this thread because i got killed and now i am raging.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I don't see the problem with logging in on 1.9+ to play 1.8. It isn't really asked to much, we're in 2018 now, it's 1.12.

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Imagine you are in team skywars and you go alone to kill team of 2 noobs who dont know how to 1.9 pvp ( spamming ) . You cannot beat them unless you have gapple or something , you can even die
Wait wait wait... you're having trouble with spamclicking in 1.9?
How is 1.8 gonna solve that?
Anyways, if you want to play 1.8 Skywars and Eggwars, just log onto Cube with a 1.8 client. You'll get to play the 1.8 version of those two games. 1.9+ isn't going anywhere any time soon.

N

No one

The problem isnt in that to log in 1.9 to play 1.8 pvp , the problem is the plugin , cause of it , when someone spam clicks you , you take almost as much damage as you take to him.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Anyways, if you want to play 1.8 Skywars and Eggwars, just log onto Cube with a 1.8 client. You'll get to play the 1.8 version of those two games. 1.9+ isn't going anywhere any time soon.
That's not what he's on about. He's suggesting for PvP (the gamemode) to be 1.8 as well

L

Lightning McQueen

Noobs spamming in 1.9 hurts because of armour protection values which were patched later on i think

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom