Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Sucks that people just can't accept the update and can't be asked to learn the new mechanics. Personally 1.9 finally made pvp enjoyable for me, it's more based on tactics instead of who can click the fastest. It's why i love this server :D Too bad a lot of other large servers will be stuck on 1.8 forever, or even 1.7..
BRUH I hate 1.9 yet, I dont click very fast, I learned to pvp with 1.8. Spent so much time learning to strafe and aim. I dont jitter click, but it was impossible to take down someone with better armour than you on eggwars :( That was the sad part about 1.9, I play mostly eggwars, and in eggwars its very hard to kill someone with better gear. so instead of rushing camping and getting gear was the best strategy in the 1.9. Camping is so boring. And it sucks that you had to come on here to make a comment about this when you could still be playing 1.9. They only made 1.8 for 2 gamemodes, which both of you can still play in 1.9 if u want. And what is wrong with player voicing their options on what is fun for them? Just cause you think 1.9 is better doesn't mean others do. The server finally listened to their players after like a month.

Elqte

Jan 29, 2016
If Blockwars 1.8 gets added I will most likely play again. :P
As stated in the thread, there are some features that aren't that good, and I feel the same.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Some features might be removed. But it still does feel like 1.9 PvP and not actual 1.8. There is still some kind of cooldown because the movement of the swords in 1.9 are slower than 1.8. But the worst parts are damage and knockback. Last i got an arrows shot on me, and there wasn't only half heart damage which got immediately back. And I had a knockback I sword, but the knockback was still very little.

The best way to actual satisfy the people who loved 1.8, is to host skywars 2 times, 1 time on a 1.9 server with 1.9 features, and 1 time on a 1.8 server with 1.8 features.

G

GreyEars

BRUH I hate 1.9 yet, I dont click very fast, I learned to pvp with 1.8. Spent so much time learning to strafe and aim. I dont jitter click, but it was impossible to take down someone with better armour than you on eggwars :( That was the sad part about 1.9, I play mostly eggwars, and in eggwars its very hard to kill someone with better gear. so instead of rushing camping and getting gear was the best strategy in the 1.9. Camping is so boring. And it sucks that you had to come on here to make a comment about this when you could still be playing 1.9. They only made 1.8 for 2 gamemodes, which both of you can still play in 1.9 if u want. And what is wrong with player voicing their options on what is fun for them? Just cause you think 1.9 is better doesn't mean others do. The server finally listened to their players after like a month.

I don't know what you're talking about, a lot of people still either camp or rush in 1.9. I'm just annoyed that so many people are still sticking to 1.8, including a LOT of servers, just because people don't like the improvements. This is pretty much the only large 1.9 pvp server in the world because hardly anyone can be bothered to learn the new mechanics, then rage about it to staff members when their spam hax don't work anymore. And actually in egg wars, now you can either stay and get better, OR you can still rush the other players because they'll have the same gear as you at that time, and you'll take them by surprise.
Improving the game means changing things for the better, and if you don't like it then there's always going to be a ton of places that run 1.8, so honestly you're not the one that should be complaining about people's attitudes. It's thoughtful that they added the old combat back in as an option.

Alex Tenhagen

Apr 21, 2016
Have you guys fixed the bug where if you place a block and go up you might fall?
That bug is a minor game mechanic that has now been fixed. If you experience more of this it is very possible that your ping and or game is making it happen. But this should be fixed. Good Luck:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom