Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I don't caknow

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
We now have, effectively 3 different networks to maintain. 1.8, 1.9+ and Bedrock. While it would be great to have all our games on every network there are some things that complicate this, what seem like very minor feature differences can actually cause significant roadblocks when you try and port a game. It isn't something we've forgotten about, however, I'd like to keep at least some focus on making sure that our new content gets the attention it needs.

PS. I'll see about getting a 'Nyandolphin' added to Lucky Islands just for @CringeMemer :)

c r i n g e

Jul 25, 2016
reprotland.
We now have, effectively 3 different networks to maintain. 1.8, 1.9+ and Bedrock. While it would be great to have all our games on every network there are some things that complicate this, what seem like very minor feature differences can actually cause significant roadblocks when you try and port a game. It isn't something we've forgotten about, however, I'd like to keep at least some focus on making sure that our new content gets the attention it needs.

PS. I'll see about getting a 'Nyandolphin' added to Lucky Islands just for @CringeMemer :)
OH GOD NO PLZ!
In all seriousness i know 1.13 and other gamemodes/updates are top piority, but wouldn't it be great to atleast add 1.8 armorstands in lucky islands/other gamemodes? Just for the 1.8 community. I myself play both versions but wouldn't it be great to have 1.8 lucky islands? Just the 1.8 armorstands that used to be in the lobby.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom