• No, i don’t care about this cuz i have what i wanna have already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I don’t play it tho but i think this is the problem of CubeCraft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
1.8 FFA has to come back and its breaking the server
(Don’t consider bringing anything else back unless it can be an extra for players to play)
Its about what helps the server and many people agree on and not about what SOME players want*
(like 3 players.. that are opinions)

*As we all know 1.8 ffa is gone for a
while and people can say what they want and can give opinions like “1.8 ffa is better bring it back” but i agree but thats an opinion and its not about what you like but whats good for the server and gives a boost and get its pit and its players back.​

•1.8 is the source of the problem why everyobody left and not other gamemodes and the lobby’s cuz for example people complain about the lobby’s that where changing with the well known so-called “Big Update” but they still got the their games to play and i don’t know if hanging around in the lobby is the whole purpose of the server. And people who complain about things like Minerware/Arcade games.

*Thats also can be done on other servers like Mineplex and Hypixel but cube its 1.8 ffa was different from anything else with its no BlockHit and KnockBack difference but that was the good part about it cuz if it was not like the actual 1.8 Cube it woulda have that laggy slow register hits like Hypixel has and now it just felt like you where in a fist fight of a 1.7 pvp practice server or that you play sumo pvp. Just fun as what. And its the only problem for cube why it did go from 10k-30k players to 500-10k maybe the maximum is even less now but you get the concept.

•And its not about anythig else cuz what i c is that the staff team is just trying suggestions out and making them true but it isn’t the salution of the problem. You can see other games like BlockWar as a extra but it won’t help the server as much 1.8 ffa can do with its possbility also to bring the whole communtiy back with 1.9 players who also played 1.8 ffa more than 1.9 ffa.
If other games can comeback how can’t 1.8 ffa come back as well then?

Last edited:

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Your right tho but its only just for the staff to see this but i had no other clue then this then just post another one..

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
The problem with CubeCraft isn't that they got rid of 1.8. They player base was 10k to 30k because back then, YouTubers played on the server. Now every YouTuber has switched to Hypixel or Fortnite and the server doesn't get attention. The reason why it still gets up to 3000 players is because it has 1.9 PvP. No other server has got 1.9 as their main combat system. If CCG went back to 1.8, people would just switch to Hypixel because it has more players, more games and overall is a better server for 1.8.

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
The problem with CubeCraft isn't that they got rid of 1.8. They player base was 10k to 30k because back then, YouTubers played on the server. Now every YouTuber has switched to Hypixel or Fortnite and the server doesn't get attention. The reason why it still gets up to 3000 players is because it has 1.9 PvP. No other server has got 1.9 as their main combat system. If CCG went back to 1.8, people would just switch to Hypixel because it has more players, more games and overall is a better server for 1.8.
Its about the ffa and not 1.8 cuz you already can join on 1.8 cube or didn't you knew that yet? And another thing.. i already said so many times that the 1.8 ffa we had was totally different so plzz stop commenting this kind of comments cuz they lead to the same thing so all your facts aren't right as well. Just read first and then comment. have a nice day ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom