Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
In my opinion, the 1.8 should be left in isolation except for SG and potentially money walls if it were to make a return. Blockwars is not effected by 1.9 mechanics, so adding 1.8 does nothing but waste server space and money. Elytra blockwars could be so much fun once we update that making a 1.8 version of this game is useless

Reactions: Despacito 2

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I still agree with it that CubeCraft have to support multiple games in 1.8. Games like: Lucky islands, BlockWars, Survival Games, UHC, PvP. These games are very enjoyable in 1.8. And I also think there will come more players over CubeCraft so it is an improvement! I think the staff members are a bit scared I’m gonna explain you why. As all of you guys know a update costs a lot of time, and if CubeCraft gonna focus on the 1.8 games. (that also costs a lot of time) And what if they worked hard for the update and it’s not really a improvement? Was it all for nothing? It’s a very difficult decision because “Do they want to spend time to make that update?” “And is it worth?” That are difficult questions, so the staff need to decide what they’re gonna do.

Last edited:
Reactions: techguy123

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The title explains it all, you should be able to join BlockWars in 1.8!
I feel like cubecraft should show that they care about 1.8. I think survival games should be added first. They should really add more games to 1.8.
Im not a super hardcore player on 1.8, but I knotice that there are 2 games and they are void type games which must be tiring...

Small Description:
But either way they should add more games to 1.8 anyway, just please make SG the first one.
+1

Reactions: techguy123

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Let's put it this way. Cube has a complete monopoly over 1.12 and past. Making a fun game on that version would draw in a ton of players. 1.8 you enter a saturated market with Hypixel that we can't beat. 1.14 all the way

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom