Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
UHC
​
In my opinion, uhc would be more enjoyable in 1.8. But then again, they don't do anything to do with the 1.8 network. As said in a lot of threads, improve 1.8 or just remove it and move on. I'm tired of sky wars (I never play egg wars tbh), it doesn't have to be uhc, but could we have another game in the 1.8 network? Maybe a exclusive game would be great.
I'm going to get a lot of comments of "1.8 is stupid" and "all you do in 1.8 is spam click", that isn't the case.

Thanks for reading,
~Luzario
I understand your point of view, maybe 1 or 2 games for 1.8 would be cool for all who likes 1.8 PvP, I myself prefer 1.9 Pvp, I give +1
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
Top Bottom