Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
*NOTE THIS ISNT A ADVERT TO ECTARY ITS JUST A SUGGESTION TO ADD BEDROCK 1.12 TO THE SUPPORTED VERSIONS LIST*
Ectary got a bedrock 1.12 server so that had an idea for cubecraft to have a bedrock 1.12 network
eys.png

wouid be an external server
ip:play.cubecraft.1.12.network
port:19243
or just redirect to 1.12 network if detected you're using 1.12 [i dont think thats possibe anyways]
yea this is probably a bad idea
but intresting XD

Last edited:

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
Is your suggestion to add Bedrock 1.12 to cube? Or are you just advertising your server? Either way, Sharing and promoting that server is breaking the rules, as far as I know, maybe edit your message to a proper suggestion stating the idea clearly and without advertising a server at the same time.

• Agree
Reactions: Wave Master7S

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
it isnt advertysing also i will edit the message to say it isnt a advert
Is your suggestion to add Bedrock 1.12 to cube? Or are you just advertising your server? Either way, Sharing and promoting that server is breaking the rules, as far as I know, maybe edit your message to a proper suggestion stating the idea clearly and without advertising a server at the same time.

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
Also what is "Bedrock 1.12" it is hard to downgrade your minecraft on bedrock edition, and bedrock runs perfectly fine even on low end devices on the latest version :)
its just an idea for 1.12 to be supported
its better for PVP but will have some bugs
only one i know is jumpbridgeing haveing goastblocks after 10 or so blocks

Nuclide

Feb 16, 2021
Finland
youtu.be
its just an idea for 1.12 to be supported
its better for PVP but will have some bugs
only one i know is jumpbridgeing haveing goastblocks after 10 or so blocks
So you are saying we should move to an older version that is hard to use for the players, and has bugs to fix. on top of the fact that it might not support the code that is written to make the games work >-<

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
i ment bedrock 1.12
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it should still apply for bedrock. The server itself is 1.10, but with the upcoming update, the server will transition to 1.12. Meaning we will see features that aren't already in the current Bedrock Network. (For example: Right now you can't get concrete, but it will be possible in 1.12)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom