Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are you most excited about?

• Total voters

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It's small update in my opinion but with big changes, and one of my favourite features is the llama and the shulker box.

Reactions: Ping Ether

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Just take a guess where I'm hyped for...

source.gif

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
My favourite feature is the Totem of the Undying. Hoping that it inspires Mojang to give us stronger monsters, armour, weapons, and bows to justify its existence, since diamond armour has been the best gear since forever and isn't rare anymore anyways. How cool would it be if we had a sea serpent boss that dropped a helmet that grants full underwater mobility, oxygen, and ordinary mining speeds, or a rare, unbreakable mesa dungeon filled with stronger variants to all mobs currently in the game, with obsidian, ranger and assassin armour at the end of it?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
My favourite feature is the Totem of the Undying. Hoping that it inspires Mojang to give us stronger monsters, armour, weapons, and bows to justify its existence, since diamond armour has been the best gear since forever and isn't rare anymore anyways. How cool would it be if we had a sea serpent boss that dropped a helmet that grants full underwater mobility, oxygen, and ordinary mining speeds, or a rare, unbreakable mesa dungeon filled with stronger variants to all mobs currently in the game, with obsidian, ranger and assassin armour at the end of it?
It feels bad man.
Minecraft has so many possibilities in the survival side but Mojang sticked with the same bow, sword, and diamond armor since the game was released. Actually, way before it got released!
But 1.11 is one of the series of updates that will bring Vanilla a new side.
A small update for Mojang, a big step for Minecraft.
Really loved this update, can't wait to start a new World.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom