Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hi, people of the internet!
I want to thank you all for the 1,000 likes, you all are one by one amazing! <3

My Story
When I became I active member on this amazing server I didn't know what to expect but when I poster my first status some people were really friendly and kind to me! I started talking with people and I met a lot of friends, thanks for that cube! It's a short story but what an amazing people around here!

I also want to thank people not only my friends on here but also people who give these forums a good look and people who are really active! So where to begin!

The people below are friends of mine and I am really thankful that I met you all, what I said above: I didn't know what to expect in the beginning but these people helped me a lot! <3
@Elenahh, @EliSucks, @Finixly, @Hoshiakari, @komododragon 2002 , @Lion, @MrBigChin, @Reapz, @Scottt, @Smoothlyy, @StopWalking, @WavyDash, @xXIIIIIIXx and @_The13thDoctor_

I also want to thank some other people who mean a lot to this community and for me! People who make this community a great look! You all are amazing! <3
@drakie, @Ducky, @Dutudy,
@CatsLoveRainbows @its_Marto03, @Josher, @JustTheGameplayX, @LuxGlez (Amazing YouTube Content) @SoundToTheThirdPower, @SrNatsu, @TheBlackMoon, @Livvv, @Eli , @RickDeKlomp, @pigglet, @CraftCreatures, @elchuii, @Loonest, @ImJunior, @Oreo♥️, @Starry, @Nutuu @S4nne, @Sweetenerera and @RPoule

And also some great staff members who helped me out with things and who are really nice to me!
@Daveyyy, @Fisktratt, @Efcluke94 @IceScreams, @Keanu, @Kloska, @Marieke2001, @Riley, @SanCookie, @Siftenly, @Spuuuni, @Younisco and @Zombiepower

Thank you all for being a nice community! Hope to see in the future new people, if I forget someone I am sorry for that I love you all! <3

- Voltage ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Congratulations, friend! I should do one of these threads mentioning all the great friends I've made on CubeCraft as well. :) You surely deserve every one of those likes you got: you're an amazing person with a lot of potential! You keep doing you! :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WiggedWigg's profile.
Hello, my friend! Been some time. How have you been?:D
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
💚
Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
Top Bottom