Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

Hi, people of the internet!
I want to thank you all for the 1,000 likes, you all are one by one amazing! <3

My Story
When I became I active member on this amazing server I didn't know what to expect but when I poster my first status some people were really friendly and kind to me! I started talking with people and I met a lot of friends, thanks for that cube! It's a short story but what an amazing people around here!

I also want to thank people not only my friends on here but also people who give these forums a good look and people who are really active! So where to begin!

The people below are friends of mine and I am really thankful that I met you all, what I said above: I didn't know what to expect in the beginning but these people helped me a lot! <3
@Elenahh, @EliSucks, @Finixly, @Hoshiakari, @komododragon 2002 , @Lion, @MrBigChin, @Reapz, @Scottt, @Smoothlyy, @StopWalking, @WavyDash, @xXIIIIIIXx and @_The13thDoctor_

I also want to thank some other people who mean a lot to this community and for me! People who make this community a great look! You all are amazing! <3
@drakie, @Ducky, @Dutudy,
@CatsLoveRainbows @its_Marto03, @Josher, @JustTheGameplayX, @LuxGlez (Amazing YouTube Content) @SoundToTheThirdPower, @SrNatsu, @TheBlackMoon, @Livvv, @Eli , @RickDeKlomp, @pigglet, @CraftCreatures, @elchuii, @Loonest, @ImJunior, @Oreo♥️, @Starry, @Nutuu @S4nne, @Sweetenerera and @RPoule

And also some great staff members who helped me out with things and who are really nice to me!
@Daveyyy, @Fisktratt, @Efcluke94 @IceScreams, @Keanu, @Kloska, @Marieke2001, @Riley, @SanCookie, @Siftenly, @Spuuuni, @Younisco and @Zombiepower

Thank you all for being a nice community! Hope to see in the future new people, if I forget someone I am sorry for that I love you all! <3

- Voltage ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Congratulations, friend! I should do one of these threads mentioning all the great friends I've made on CubeCraft as well. :) You surely deserve every one of those likes you got: you're an amazing person with a lot of potential! You keep doing you! :3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom