Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Have an end portal spawn at these coords ir somehwere around here. Why? Because its too hard to find a stronghold.

Basically a generated portal to the end withot any eyes of ender in it. Endemen spawn should be tweaked to make it easier to get pearls and make eyes of ender.

No end barriers tysm

Obv for UHC

Last edited by a moderator:

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
Well, I honestly understood nothing.. Can you explain what you mean with
We'd need to have a portal without any eyes of ender so its a challene.

Also, are you talking about UHC or any other gamemode? Why do you want Enderman spawners to be higher?

Next time make your thread as detailed as possible, so it's easier to understand what you exactly mean, thanks! :D

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You expect us to know which game you are talking about without even specifying?
:rolleyes:

I don't think that'd make sense for uhc, killing the enderdragon would be very risky and definitely not worth it for the dragon breath. Assuming there was still a border in the end it would be impossible to get any loot from end cities, so the only possible advantage would be tipped arrows, but you'd also have to go to the nether to get those so I think that only very few players would ever do that.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Could have a race to the enderdragon mode xD No moving border but to win you have to kill the dragon. Have enderman spawning higher than usually and and almost complete portal at 0,0 that needs 3/4 eyes to be completed.
Otherwise in the normal UHCs I don't think it would be a good idea just because nobody really has any reason to go there other than to die or lose a lot of healing and nearly die.

A

A pigeon

Im sorry about this post I really did not elaborate. Perhaps it was hypocritical of me to say what i said on that post. Was in a rush to go to the mid camping challenge which ended successfully for the most part

Edited

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom