Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I play on Bedrock and what I usually do is rush for iron and get leather armour, blocks: 12-64, a sword, picax and TNT to destroy the enemy’s egg all of these as quickly as possible so the enemy cannot gear up
Why tnt when you already have a picaxe?

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I play on Bedrock and what I usually do is rush for iron and get leather armour, blocks: 12-64, a sword, picax and TNT to destroy the enemy’s egg all of these as quickly as possible so the enemy cannot gear up
I'd never get tnt just considering pickaxes are very good

HGamer4877

Jan 17, 2023
Wood sword, pickaxe, enough blocks to reach enemy island and leather armour. Once ive done one rush i would buy steak.

Reactions: Wildd

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dont get why people dont buy armour, it only costs 4 iron (basically free) and takes almost no time to buy. also, in op, even if your opponent has a stone sword, it takes some time until you die. armour is so worth it. especially in OP as the swords sharpness goes up 2 levels but prot goes up 4. Armour makes you take so much longer to die its so op

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I'd never get tnt just considering pickaxes are very good
I almost always buy TNT though not often on first rush but soon after.
On Solos maps with huge amounts of gold I often just fill up with a stack or two of TNT cos what else are you going to spend it on... yeah it's kinda a bit nasty to drop a ton of TNT on the last player alive, but I can't stop myself.

Like slinky I prioritise Iron sword over diamond.. far easier to get and wins against 12 dia sword much of the time.

My hotbar left to right for mid to late game is usually something like..
1) Golden Carrots
2) Golden Apples,
3) Sword,
4) 5 gold Pic (or better)
5) Blox,
6) Ladders or Ladder Towers (or pearl or hay)
7) Ladders or Ladder Towers,
8) Bow
9) TNT or Wall Builders.

Though ofc it's flexible depending on the situation.. eg, if I'm late game bridging high and they have bows, I might keep Hay Bales, Ladders or Ender Pearl next to blocks for the clutch from height, or sometimes more blox if in a chase. Being controller its important to have stuff easy to get to fast... like when falling.

I forgot to say that I prefer Gapple kit over the others... they're much more useful in my opinion for when / if you die and then each and every time you die whereas miner kit and builder kit are not much use at all after initial rush.

Ladders and Ladder Towers are so underrated, I often win against far better equipped players simply by looking around fast and placing a ladder tower in their path on a bridge etc plus ladders against the million CPS right click block spammer clutchers is fun.. they don't often expect you to be able to get up to them fast for some reason.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
On Solos maps with huge amounts of gold I often just fill up with a stack or two of TNT cos what else are you going to spend it on... yeah it's kinda a bit nasty to drop a ton of TNT on the last player alive, but I can't stop myself.

Like slinky I prioritise Iron sword over diamond.. far easier to get and wins against 12 dia sword much of the time.

1) Golden Carrots
2) Golden Apples,
3) Sword,
5) Blox,
8) Bow
9) TNT or Wall Builders.

Though ofc it's flexible depending on the situation.. eg, if I'm late game bridging high and they have bows, I might keep Hay Bales, Ladders or Ender Pearl next to blocks for the clutch from height, or sometimes more blox if in a chase. Being controller its important to have stuff easy to get to fast... like when falling.

I forgot to say that I prefer Gapple kit over the others... they're much more useful in my opinion for when / if you die and then each and every time you die whereas miner kit and builder kit are not much use at all after initial rush.

Ladders and Ladder Towers are so underrated, I often win against far better equipped players simply by looking around fast and placing a ladder tower in their path on a bridge etc plus ladders against the million CPS right click block spammer clutchers is fun.. they don't often expect you to be able to get up to them fast for some reason.
Thinking about it healer kit is fairly matched with miner kit, could be worth giving a try sometime.

I never really buy tnt however I always forget it exists so next time i have way too much gold I might buy some.

I just play very quick so never feel the need to buy these items. Also in OP your fall damage is so reduced anyway hay bales dont seem as effective.

I'll definitely give all this stuff a try though, even if just to switch my games up a bit!

pekd

1) Golden Carrots
2) Golden Apples,
3) Sword,
5) Blox,
8) Bow
9) TNT or Wall Builders.

why are you using golden carrots? steaks are just as good with cubes crazy regeneration and if you want to regen fast, eat a gapple

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
why are you using golden carrots? steaks are just as good with cubes crazy regeneration and if you want to regen fast, eat a gapple
Also unless I'm mistaken steak regens an extra 2 hunger. I never rly buy golden carrots.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
(Bedrock) I wait awhile on squads, but I end up with 1-2 stacks of blocks, diamond pick, leather armor, and steak. No stone sword is needed as a diamond pick does 5 damage. I usually kill every egg on the map after getting all of that stuff. I do play on normal, so this might be different from how most people play (in my opinion the rounds are less stacky, long, and more teamwork based).

Reactions: Wildd

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Because golden carrots give you more saturation than steak. The more saturation you have, you can stay on 10 hearts for longer
(Bedrock) I wait awhile on squads, but I end up with 1-2 stacks of blocks, diamond pick, leather armor, and steak. No stone sword is needed as a diamond pick does 5 damage. I usually kill every egg on the map after getting all of that stuff. I do play on normal, so this might be different from how most people play (in my opinion the rounds are less stacky, long, and more teamwork based).
normal is definitely slightly longer, so your method might work very well on normal. I personally wouldn't waity for 2 stacks when 1 usually gets to the next base where you can then buy blocks, but that sounds like it works!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom