Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of the Knockback? (Test #1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1st of I love the new pvp changes! I think they are great as a pc player although I feel like this would hurt the touch community. as a former touch player myself I feel like touch players would get hit to the moon and back. I am not sure how to balance these changes and I am definitely not a developer but if a all possible I think it would be cool to add a maximum amount of hits that can be chained, for example if a play is in the air for 3 hits it gives them some sort of invincibility or something to stop stuff like this from happening.
and this was the first video that popped up when I searched up hive combo's
I think the kb shouldn’t be that drastic upwards but push them away more, just so people have a chance to move around and do something

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I think the kb shouldn’t be that drastic upwards but push them away more, just so people have a chance to move around and do something
yah that would be a pretty good fix and would be pretty satisfying if you are the one doing the combo's because it would boost the player upwards as a saying "ooh look you got a epic combo" the player would also take fall damage from getting boosted up. I think this is a great suggestion that i honestly hope gets added because it does three key things

1. separates hive and cubecraft pvp

2. prevents mobile players from getting hit into the void

3. gives the person comboing a actual reward for good combos

honestly hope this change is added!

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
This is a bug that we've noticed with Bedrock Minecraft in general - have tested on other servers, as well as a Vanilla world. Just wanted to quickly comment on this. :]

I should add to this that for some reason this is also an issue in Java Edition on 1.16. I'm beginning to wonder if this is an intentional thing they added considering it's two completely different teams working on each game, running completely different game engines in completely different coding languages.

Dec 24, 2020
I played a lot of games its really fun but someone was trying to knock me off with a piece of fish, they got absolutely destroyed but the amount of disrespect that was shown is unforgivable!

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
It's looking great in here but when I play some games it's not great problem is its breaking our sprint after every hit and that can be problem for mobiles cus sprinting on mobile while fighting is impossible and we gonna get comboed easily and it's feel like kb of different server if anyone want this kb they prob go in that server so I didn't like this kb sorry

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
1 more feedbackb hmm i like the knockback too but i trying combo people with sprint but the sprint is slow make a updated

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I should add to this that for some reason this is also an issue in Java Edition on 1.16. I'm beginning to wonder if this is an intentional thing they added considering it's two completely different teams working on each game, running completely different game engines in completely different coding languages.
Mojang:
41B58A20-2ABF-4C87-9DBD-6A968FCB6F8E.jpeg

jajacrack

Dec 24, 2020
cubecraft is a great server, my favorite server, and it is the only good server that does not have this type of knockback, and that is very good, since people who play on cell phones are easier to make combos, and with the normal knockback of cubecraft combos are only done if you have a lot of skill, if you want a server with that knockback, there are many, but cubecraft is very good with its normal knockback. i love you cubecraft, but PLEASE, DONT ADD THIS NEW KNOCKBACK :L

Onewaytoo

Dec 3, 2020
I think this is awful, from playing it and being on the pc myself it just comes down to a game of many hits you can do per second. It will be impossible for mobile players and other devices to win which will result in fewer people playing it. This knockback is exactly like the hives, that is the reason why myself and people I know don't play on that server lmao, it just becomes boring because there's no skill on slapping other players off the edge rather than fighting them. Please don't ruin the game with this-
Overall if mobile and other devices have such a disadvantage you guys are gonna end up losing money from fewer people buying a membership.

Last edited:

icxrrent

Dec 23, 2020
Players with high CPS will have a BIG advatage, and that is unfair. Mobile players won´t have any change to win. I disagree. When someone combo me, I am "flying" in the air, while enemy is hitting me, and I can´t do anything. And then I am dead. This will lure players to use auto clickers, double clicks, or anything else related to this. Actual knockback system is fair for everyone. I like CubeCraft, because of knockback. And I think that more players are playing on CubeCraft than on The Hive only because of knockback. I will have no server to play on, if knockback will change on CubeCraft. Players who agree with the new knockback are people who can reach a lot of CPS, and they just want to combo everyone, and don´t give a chance to poor mobile players. The Hive is for tryharders (in PvP minigames), I see it, when I play there (The Hive have very similar knockback as CubeCraft new knockback). CubeCraft community is better, because all players have a chance to win with the actual knockback system without combos.
- All this is only MY OPINION!
facts

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Players with high CPS will have a BIG advatage, and that is unfair. Mobile players won´t have any change to win. I disagree. When someone combo me, I am "flying" in the air, while enemy is hitting me, and I can´t do anything. And then I am dead. This will lure players to use auto clickers, double clicks, or anything else related to this. Actual knockback system is fair for everyone. I like CubeCraft, because of knockback. And I think that more players are playing on CubeCraft than on The Hive only because of knockback. I will have no server to play on, if knockback will change on CubeCraft. Players who agree with the new knockback are people who can reach a lot of CPS, and they just want to combo everyone, and don´t give a chance to poor mobile players. The Hive is for tryharders (in PvP minigames), I see it, when I play there (The Hive have very similar knockback as CubeCraft new knockback). CubeCraft community is better, because all players have a chance to win with the actual knockback system without combos.
- All this is only MY OPINION!

God yes! This statement right here! ^^^

Oct 22, 2020
Personally, I don't like it - feels way too much like Hive to me. Pvp is the main reason I play Cubecraft more than Hive, since I prefer vanilla pvp. But if Cube's pvp becomes like the Hive then... idk.

If you're gonna change it, just make it less randomized. You don't have to completely redo it
the problem with the kb on here is that you can go flying while others take no knockback while it might have similar kb to the hive, at least its balanced kb, I've tried it its way easier to get combos and I really like it

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
not trying to sound rude, but it seems like youre just upset because your control scheme is limiting your playing abilities. I watched the clip you sent of yourself playing. For a mobile player, youre not that skilled. That should not be the network's problem to atone for. PC players have had to deal with trading with mobile players such as yourself for years now and now a very popular mechanic has been introduced to separate the skilled from the not-so-skilled, and now the tables have turned.
I am not skilled on mobile, it is true. It is because I am mainly computer player, I am not playing on mobile that much. I know that it is not the best example (that clip). But I have tried to show how hard is to beat computer player while using touch controls with this KB system. I just don´t want you to think that I am upset mobile player (I am level 86 on Bedrock). I just think about them too. I can also combo players with keyboard and mouse, but it seems unfair to me.

Reactions: DarkStray

NoyLeK

Dec 24, 2020
Some people say that the server can turn into the hive I personally disagree with that. As for me, such an innovation will be very cool and now you can make a combo :D I would like to see the separation of mobile and PC players, and many would agree with this, and also if you play with a friend who has a PC, and you have a phone, then you play with everyone, and one more thing This is a division by levels, it's unpleasant to play at level 4 with 100, although I can jump building and I often win, but for others it will be very useful

safwqn

Dec 23, 2020
THIS KB IS IN FAVOUR OF PC PLAYERS AND MAKES IT REALLY HARD FOR CONTROLLER AND MOBILE PLAYERS TO WIN FIGHTS THIS KB WILL ALSO MAKE GIT TRADE FIGHTS HARDER TO WIN AND THIS KB WILL MORE THAN LIKELY RUIN TEAM MODES
lol u could argue that before it was more catered to pc players aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom