Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
the trails are very creative and so the animations, i absolutely love the cosmetics you make, theyre always the best and my favorite ones ^^ tbh i wasnt expecting a bundle about backrooms on cubecraft but is way better and original than getting the common seasonal stuff

i was thinking of an interactive pop it bundle that would be great

Fledy

Aug 4, 2022
It would be much better if you block cheats and solve glitches on the server instead of wasting time on such meaningless things. I wish you were not so arrogant, but people who do their job properly.
be goddamn patient then
they need some time

Reactions: Reesle

krantzst

Sep 13, 2023
be goddamn patient then
they need some time
Dude, what are you talking about? We were playing our game very well on the server, and with the new update they brought, this has become impossible. Cubecraft employees are doing everything but their job.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
It would be much better if you block cheats and solve glitches on the server instead of wasting time on such meaningless things. I wish you were not so arrogant, but people who do their job properly.
Siverlace isn't a developer, her skills are not in development or how the games run, she is an artist and 3D model maker. Her work does not affect bug fixes, protocol changes, sentinel development, or game updates.
Complaining about this is like complaining that a Chef isn't fixing your broken TV.
It would be better if you took your own advice and didn't take such arrogant stances on areas you are uneducated in.

krantzst

Sep 13, 2023
Siverlace isn't a developer, her skills are not in development or how the games run, she is an artist and 3D model maker. Her work does not affect bug fixes, protocol changes, sentinel development, or game updates.
Complaining about this is like complaining that a Chef isn't fixing your broken TV.
It would be better if you took your own advice and didn't take such arrogant stances on areas you are uneducated in.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me how to talk. If you took what I said as if I said it directly to that person, then it shows the deplorable state of Cubecraft and how incapable its employees are and why bugs haven't been fixed in months. Pay attention to what I'm saying and get up and do your job properly. People paid you money, instead of replying to me here, listen to what I'm saying and work.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me how to talk. If you took what I said as if I said it directly to that person, then it shows the deplorable state of Cubecraft and how incapable its employees are and why bugs haven't been fixed in months. Pay attention to what I'm saying and get up and do your job properly. People paid you money, instead of replying to me here, listen to what I'm saying and work.
You can appreciate it all you want, tough luck, I'm absolutely telling you to not talk to people like that.
You come into here and start talking disrespectfully; expect no respect back. I do find it hilarious how you ironically brought up arrogance in your initial post.
Don't tell Silverlace to do her job "properly" when development and bug-fixing isn't even her job. Plain and simple.

We have 8 developers working on the server, 3 are full time 9-5, the other 5 are contract and don't work full time. Now if you did actually know what you were talking about and weren't just an armchair manager, you'd know that there's a lot of work involved with maintaining all the systems we have, working on updates, and doing bug fixes, and all of this spread across 8 developers is a lot of workload to balance, and priorities have to be managed.
There's Sentinel development, protocol maintenance, stats systems, database systems, network management, server software development, bungee cord maintenance, updating plugins to the latest MC version, and that's just to keep the server online. On top of that comes the development of our game framework, game updates, and bug fixes. Now please, tell me again how we're not doing our jobs properly.

You mentioned bugs that have gone unfixed for months; now seeing as we only recently updated our entire network to a whole new system and minecraft version, I'm curious as to what these bugs are. Care to elaborate?

As for me responding; I'm on my lunch break.

krantzst

Sep 13, 2023
You can appreciate it all you want, tough luck, I'm absolutely telling you to not talk to people like that.
You come into here and start talking disrespectfully; expect no respect back. I do find it hilarious how you ironically brought up arrogance in your initial post.
Don't tell Silverlace to do her job "properly" when development and bug-fixing isn't even her job. Plain and simple.

We have 8 developers working on the server, 3 are full time 9-5, the other 5 are contract and don't work full time. Now if you did actually know what you were talking about and weren't just an armchair manager, you'd know that there's a lot of work involved with maintaining all the systems we have, working on updates, and doing bug fixes, and all of this spread across 8 developers is a lot of workload to balance, and priorities have to be managed.
There's Sentinel development, protocol maintenance, stats systems, database systems, network management, server software development, bungee cord maintenance, updating plugins to the latest MC version, and that's just to keep the server online. On top of that comes the development of our game framework, game updates, and bug fixes. Now please, tell me again how we're not doing our jobs properly.

You mentioned bugs that have gone unfixed for months; now seeing as we only recently updated our entire network to a whole new system and minecraft version, I'm curious as to what these bugs are. Care to elaborate?

As for me responding; I'm on my lunch break.
Dear Cubecraft developer, I would like one of you to get into the game and play it for a while. Then you can understand for yourself what's what. Since you are able to give me such a long answer here and get back to me so quickly, I don't find all this workload nonsense convincing. Since there is no pressure on you, you are not doing your job properly, and yes, by looking arrogantly from above, I dictate to you over and over again what you are responsible for doing but do not do. I think you should look for some blame in yourself for my attitude towards you because you have not returned to the messages I have written so far. I've been putting up with this nonsense on the server for a long time and I'm really fed up with it. Also, with your own fake accounts, don't keep giving bad reactions to my messages and getting likes for yourself. Because you look really funny.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Dear Cubecraft developer, I would like one of you to get into the game and play it for a while. Then you can understand for yourself what's what. Since you are able to give me such a long answer here and get back to me so quickly, I don't find all this workload nonsense convincing. Since there is no pressure on you, you are not doing your job properly, and yes, by looking arrogantly from above, I dictate to you over and over again what you are responsible for doing but do not do. I think you should look for some blame in yourself for my attitude towards you because you have not returned to the messages I have written so far. I've been putting up with this nonsense on the server for a long time and I'm really fed up with it. Also, with your own fake accounts, don't keep giving bad reactions to my messages and getting likes for yourself. Because you look really funny.
Bruh, WE ARE NOT ALTS LOL.

SuperSuccubus

Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 27, 2021
the trails are very creative and so the animations, i absolutely love the cosmetics you make, theyre always the best and my favorite ones ^^ tbh i wasnt expecting a bundle about backrooms on cubecraft but is way better and original than getting the common seasonal stuff

i was thinking of an interactive pop it bundle that would be great

Thanks! The clouds are so cute <3 and Camulos/Silverlace did some amazing work on the other items. We're big into all the lore, so we had a great time making the bundle.
A pop buddy would be kinda cool ngl. Spoiler alert, I'm adding some neat new features to buddies soon that could be useful for this

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Man, you must be a blast to hang with...

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

krantzst

Sep 13, 2023
Man, you must be a blast to hang with...
I wrote a reply to the Cubecraft moderators to point out the recent mistakes made on the server and their effect on our gameplay. What you or anyone else says doesn't mean anything to me. So don't reply to my message mate. Find something better to do with your time. For your own good.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I wrote a reply to the Cubecraft moderators to point out the recent mistakes made on the server and their effect on our gameplay. What you or anyone else says doesn't mean anything to me. So don't reply to my message mate. Find something better to do with your time. For your own good.
You literally just contradicted yourself. You say to “find something better to do with your time”, yet you keep attacking Cubecraft staff. 😂

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
Find something better to do with your time. For your own good.
Says the person angy at bugs in a block game.

To be completely serious with you, we are working on bugs, game by game. I'm currently looking at bugs in MinerWare, because that's the game I'm currently assigned to. If I was on EggWars, I'd be looking at EggWars bugs, I was just on Lucky Islands, so I fixed Lucky Islands bugs. We're not going to jump around from one place to the other unless it's critically game breaking, because it's just inefficient.

I'm not going to give you a break down of my day, a minute by minute roster of what I or any of us do, you're not that important.
Believe what you want to believe, continue being angry at us for not doing exactly what you think we should be doing, continue living your best life. What you believe doesn't actually change or impact the truth, and it only highlights that you have no idea what you're talking about.

If you actually listed what the issues are without a hand-wavy "See for yourself" or "I messaged the mods" then I could;
a) look at the bugs and see if they've been fixed or not
b) explain to you why we haven't gotten around to them yet and their priority

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
For your own good
oh no! If I don't watch out, you are gonna call me mean names like 'party pooper' or smth.

But with all seriousness, I am very happy for you you don't let anyones comments influence your behaviour or feelings at all. That makes you a beautiful person with a lot of feelings and a great eye for your environment. I think CubeCraft is very lucky to have a community member like you, that must encourage them to work harder. Definitely as you are taking their time away with useless nonsense!

If you really cared about Cube's well-being, you wouldn't throw that much toxicity at the people that make sure you can have a fun time on the server. I don't think you understand what you are achieving compared to what you might want to achieve, so think twice before you ruin someones day. for your own good.

krantzst

Sep 13, 2023
Says the person angy at bugs in a block game.

To be completely serious with you, we are working on bugs, game by game. I'm currently looking at bugs in MinerWare, because that's the game I'm currently assigned to. If I was on EggWars, I'd be looking at EggWars bugs, I was just on Lucky Islands, so I fixed Lucky Islands bugs. We're not going to jump around from one place to the other unless it's critically game breaking, because it's just inefficient.

I'm not going to give you a break down of my day, a minute by minute roster of what I or any of us do, you're not that important.
Believe what you want to believe, continue being angry at us for not doing exactly what you think we should be doing, continue living your best life. What you believe doesn't actually change or impact the truth, and it only highlights that you have no idea what you're talking about.

If you actually listed what the issues are without a hand-wavy "See for yourself" or "I messaged the mods" then I could;
a) look at the bugs and see if they've been fixed or not
b) explain to you why we haven't gotten around to them yet and their priority
I think I've been listening to you too long because what you're saying is getting ridiculous. Instead of engaging in pointless bickering, I think you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why, at your age, you're still such an incompetent developer that you can only work in Cubecraft. As for me not being that insignificant, I'm already aware of that. Not only me, but everyone on your server is insignificant in your eyes. If that wasn't the case, you would listen to what people have to say. But you know best, don't you? Good luck with your failed server venture, I'm sure you'll do much better in the future

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her
I think I've been listening to you too long because what you're saying is getting ridiculous. Instead of engaging in pointless bickering, I think you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why, at your age, you're still such an incompetent developer that you can only work in Cubecraft. As for me not being that insignificant, I'm already aware of that. Not only me, but everyone on your server is insignificant in your eyes. If that wasn't the case, you would listen to what people have to say. But you know best, don't you? Good luck with your failed server venture, I'm sure you'll do much better in the future
So I'm the one giving you reasons for things, giving you the chance to elaborate on your issues with us, offering explanations, and you're dodging this, you're the one with the attitude, and you're the one reducing this to petty personal insults.
But apparently I'm the one who's ridiculous.

Sweety, if you're just interested in throwing insults at me then I ask that you do it through the proper channels and leave them on my shouts page or DM me them, but here isn't appropriate.

A user the other week pointed out (politely) that we missed a QoL feature for Lucky Islands which we originally intend to include. I gave them an apology on behalf of all of us, admitted our mistake, and then the following day I wrote the feature and and got it out onto the network. But sure, you continue with this narrative that we don't value or listen to the community or our players. Whatever makes you happy. Continue being a good little Karen and stamp your feet some more.

Again, arrogance, such a beautiful word.

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and Blom

Deleted user 31c1a9b9c

Novice Member
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks! The clouds are so cute <3 and Camulos/Silverlace did some amazing work on the other items. We're big into all the lore, so we had a great time making the bundle.
A pop buddy would be kinda cool ngl. Spoiler alert, I'm adding some neat new features to buddies soon that could be useful for this
i cant wait!!!

6F07F79C-979D-4596-A23B-69F8D1EF5B5E.jpeg

ps: theres a marketplace map named pop it by lifeboat which can be the perfect inspiration for it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom