Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silverlace

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Dec 29, 2020
Hello!

I'm one of the game artists here at CubeCraft. I've recently switched from CubeCraft Marketplace to Server, and I'm bringing many creative cosmetics with me! Backrooms is my first bundle, and I can't wait for you to see what other crazy cosmetics we have coming this year!

In the future, for any bundle releases we do on Bedrock, we will be releasing free maps and a community-based competition or giveaway!

🗺️ Backroom Maps!

Along with the cosmetic bundle, we want to add free content for you. We've added 2 exclusive maps to our Bedrock network!

EggWars Teams of 2 - Hallways

Minecraft 08_09_2023 15_26_44.png

SkyWars Teams of 2 - Backrooms

Minecraft 08_09_2023 15_25_16.png

😱 Backrooms Bundle!

Now available on our Bedrock server, get this creepy cosmetic bundle, filled with trails, cages & more!

image.png
🎉 Backrooms Selfie Competition!

With this release, we're hosting another competition. This is happening on our Discord. Enter the competition by submitting a backrooms selfie on our network, for the chance to win! Good luck.

What can I win?
1st
- Game Rank
2nd - Backrooms Bundle or any Cosmetic Bundle
3rd - Any live Content pack
Honour mentions - Single purchase loot item

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello!

I'm one of the game artists here at CubeCraft. I've recently switched from CubeCraft Marketplace to Server, and I'm bringing many creative cosmetics with me! Backrooms is my first bundle, and I can't wait for you to see what other crazy cosmetics we have coming this year!

In the future, for any bundle releases we do on Bedrock, we will be releasing free maps and a community-based competition or giveaway!

🗺️ Backroom Maps!

Along with the cosmetic bundle, we want to add free content for you. We've added 2 exclusive maps to our Bedrock network!

View attachment 223416

View attachment 223415

😱 Backrooms Bundle!

Now available on our Bedrock server, get this creepy cosmetic bundle, filled with trails, cages & more!

With this release, we're hosting another competition. This is happening on our Discord. Enter the competition by submitting a backrooms selfie on our network, for the chance to win! Good luck.

W Update!
The teaser kinda makes me think of a techno bundle …

Last edited:
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Love the loot in this bundle - I think the hallway cage is my favourite. And I'm excited to see the unusual maps for it, I'm sure it will make for some really interesting moments

:cubie2:

• Heart
Reactions: Silverlace

kyubrisa1

Jun 27, 2023
It would be much better if you block cheats and solve glitches on the server instead of wasting time on such meaningless things. I wish you were not so arrogant, but people who do their job properly.
they try the best they can

kyubrisa1

Jun 27, 2023
Hello!

🗺️ Backroom Maps!

View attachment 223416

View attachment 223415

😱 Backrooms Bundle!

What can I win?
1st
- Game Rank
2nd - Backrooms Bundle or any Cosmetic Bundle
3rd - Any live Content pack
Honour mentions - Single purchase loot item

i think this is cool

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom