Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly

tcct edition 32.jpg

šŸ˜Š Slightly Improving

Just a small lamp above your head. A little update, suggestion or move in the right way. Every bit helps, you got this. I hope this edition is enough to help you smile a bit today. If not, try chatting in our Discord server, all we want is for you to be happy. Have a good day šŸ’—

šŸ’Œ Translation Team Applications!

Last week, the Translation Team applications reopened! In this awesome thread @Fisktratt explained all the roles of the Translations Team and their jobs. Everyone can try to apply. The Translation Team is translating in 22 different languages at the moment! And their goals are to make CubeCraft more accessible in other languages. To maintain quality of all translations there are the proofreaders. They make sure that all translations are correct. Besides translating CubeCraft, the Translation Team is a community itself. They have their own competitions, events, gaming rooms and an own survival world. Being nice and connecting with everyone makes the CubeCraft Translation Team a place to come together and talk with people. You can apply here!
If you are in the Translation Team, there are a lot of things to do, for example making friends, writing a job reference, and the whole experience that everyone loves. If you are truly devoted to the cause of translating CubeCraft you can grow to become a translator staff member! If you do not make it in the CubeCraft Translation Team, but still want to translate, The CubeCraft Times is looking for translators too! You can apply here for TCCT translator.

Article by: @colinverp

šŸ€ Lucky Islands Update!

On the 28th of May a new Lucky Island update got announced! A brand new mode, overpowered mode, made its introduction. Some examples of new features in this mode are: a shulker sword, a sword which steals health from your enemy when you hit them and the TNT wand launches three TNT instead of 1. Other changes which were implemented with this Lucky Island update include: the TNT wand receiving an anti-trolling mechanic, the frostpath and shields wands now abide by the build limits that CubeCraft has set and even more! If you want to read more about the Lucky Island update, make sure to take a look at this thread.

Article by: @ShinyArrow

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

šŸ„‡ Gadget Update - by @99th_DutchNubNub

If you rejoin a lobby the gadget you hand in your hand goes away. 99th_DutchNubnub wants to change this so you can choose to always have it in your hotbar.

šŸ„ˆ Few more Minecraft maps I made - by @TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic made some amazing builds, go check them out! šŸ˜

šŸ„‰ Behind the Cube #3 Build server - by @LibrayAddict

Ever wondered how all the building goes on behind the scenes? Some of it is explained in this thread!

Article by: @xHappyMood

ā“ Interview With 99th_DutchNubNub

Remember all those pros you PVPā€™d against yesterday? Well, I know someone who is definitely not a pro. Meet my friend, @99th_DutchNubnub. An ultimate noob but also very kind and smart. His job for TCCT is being a reporter. He writes gorgeous articles, sadly not this week due to his exams. You might also know him from the Discord, he is a moderator over there! We are really lucky to have him, you should tag him sometime šŸ˜‰.
Why did he apply? Yea, well, thatā€™s what I keep asking myself. Just kidding, he applied for the best reason ever! He just wants to help us, TCCT. He liked talking with people so thatā€™s a good qualification for moderator. TCCT is much better then he expected. We have a good team and a lovely community. It is definitely a safe workplace if you ask him. His expectations were very low, he's mean! But at the end of the day he loves it and it surpassed everything he could think of. What you should definitely know about him, besides that he is a noob, is that he is from the Netherlands. Oh, and he speaks English very well, just not late at night. Last but not least, our noob wants to say: ā€œIf you might like it: just go for it, test it, because trying is always worth it!ā€ - @99th_DutchNubnub.

Article by: @xEefster

šŸ’” Suggestion time!

šŸ‘‘ Mini-Modding

Have you ever gotten a random ping from a person you don't even know, who is also trying to tell you how something works? If that happened to you, then you were dealing with a mini-mod.
Minimodding has been in the CubeCraft community for a while now, and that's why some people think this shouldn't be allowed, since you're doing something a mod should be doing, something that isn't meant for you.
Sometimes the mini-mods even break rules, for example using channels incorrectly. You would almost think that the mini-mods don't even know the rules themselves, but sometimes they know the answer of your question.
Sometimes mini-mods send links to help you. Be aware of this, because this could also be a link that can activate a virus for example. To prevent this, CubeCraft also has a message in staff-help to only click on links if they belong to a staff member.
Maybe this will be banned, so pay close attention to the rules and their updates, and enjoy your day!
You can check out the original post here

Article by: @99th_DutchNubnub

šŸ‘€ Team chat for Eggwars?!

As most of you know, Eggwars is an interesting game, because you can revive as much as you want and thereā€™s no time limit. Due to this, games can last for a very long time. Thatā€™s why one of the community member suggested a new feature - Team chat, where you can privately chat with your own team. This way, you can plan attacks on other teams without enemies reading your battle plans. This feature could be very useful for the game, as you can talk about game tactics and more.
You can check the original thread here

Article by: @sweetgembi1116

šŸ§ A new Command

Every day, hundreds of people get introduced to CubeCraft, and start playing, though at least half are new to the game. However, it is hard for newcomers to understand all game modes and use different features of the server. And this is where this -if added- may help. The feature can help by typing in a command (for example, /introduce) when you enter a game mode, or, when you join a game mode for the first time. Then, there can be an instruction guide letting you know the basic concepts of the game. This could also help games run more smoothly.
I think this feature could be quite interesting if added, especially with so many more people joining CubeCraft. This could also make games fairer for people whoā€™ve played for a long time and get sorted into a team with newcomers.
You can check out the original post here

Article by: @sweetgembi1116

šŸ Slime Survival Part 7

I opened my eyes to find that I had not fallen off the rooftop. But I was holding onto the edge with only one hand, and my heart sank as I realised the remaining four slimes had gathered beneath me, as well as the two that were still on the nearby roof. I reached for the roof with my other hand, but as much as I tried, I couldnā€™t quite haul myself up onto the roof. I knew this had been a bad idea from the start. How could I have allowed myself to walk right into an area that I knew was probably infested with slimes, let alone a tiny island in the middle of the ocean with no escape?
I didnā€™t think it could get any worse, until one of the slimes on the roof prepared to jump at me. I thought it was trying to push me off the precarious position I was in, but I quickly realised it had its sight on the Frost Sword, which I had tucked into my belt before I jumped. With both hands clinging to the edge of the roof I couldnā€™t reach it, meaning I had no way to defend myself, and I also had no way of stopping the slime from taking it. If it caught the sword by the handle it wouldnā€™t harm the slime, it was just the icy blade that couldnā€™t be touched. I shifted my position as much as I dared to as the slime leapt off the rooftop, but thankfully it missed me and crashed to the ground below.
It didnā€™t seem like there was any way out of this situation, but that didnā€™t mean I wasnā€™t going to try. I spotted a ledge on the building I was holding onto just a little further down from where I was. I figured that if I could get the angle right, I could drop down onto that ledge, and I would still be just out of reach of the slimes. The only problem was the one slime that still remained on the rooftop, which could easily jump down onto me from where it was. But I decided that it was a risk worth taking.
I collapsed onto my knees from the force of the landing, but I was so relieved that I made it to even register the pain. I had correctly guessed that the slime on the roof would try to jump down after me, but I was prepared and was able to strike it with the Frost Sword before it got close enough to touch me. I didn't actually know what would happen if they touched me, but I definitely didn't want to find out.
I knew I wouldn't be able to take out the remaining five slimes on my own. My plan was to either distract them or run from them long enough to find the key to the hidden chest, and hopefully whatever was inside it could help me. I looked down at where the slimes were, just far enough below me for them to reach the bottom of the ledge I stood upon, but not me. I saw how their eyes weren't on me, but the Frost Sword. One thing was for sure: If they were coming after the sword, then the slimes were getting smarter, and that meant I was in deeper trouble than I thought.

Article by: Fadedleaves

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

A lot of staff changes over the past 2 weeks! Meiske and Priley both got designer rank. Loubey, however, left the team as a designer. Neptuuune, Spuuuni and Lozora all left as moderator. The last one will continue as Head of Translations though. xTypical, Wauterrr and Sl0wMo7ion all joined the team as QA.

šŸ˜Š Langzamerhand verbeteren

Maar een kleine lamp boven je hoofd. Een kleine update, suggestie of verandering in de juiste richting. Elk beetje helpt, je kan dit. Ik hoop dat deze editie genoeg is om je vandaag een klein beetje te laten lachen. Zo niet, probeer dan is te chatten in onze Discord server, alles wat we willen is dat jij blij bent. Fijne dag toegewenst šŸ’—

Sorry, deze vertaling is niet beschikbaar.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Threads

ā“ Interview met 99th_DutchNubNub

Herinner je al die pros waar je gisteren tegen hebt ge-PvP't? Nou, ik ken iemand die zeker geen pro is. Maak kennis met mijn vriend, @99th_DutchNubnub. Een ultieme noob maar ook heel vriendelijk en slim. Zijn functie in TCCT is verslaggever. Hij schrijft mooie artikels, jammer genoeg niet deze week door zijn examens. Misschien ken je hem van onze Discord server, hij is een moderator daar! We zijn blij om hem in ons team te hebben, je zou hem maar een keer moeten taggen šŸ˜‰.
Waarom heeft hij gesolliciteerd? Ja, dat is wat ik me ook afvraag. Grapje, hij heeft gesolliciteerd voor de beste reden ooit! Hij wil gewoon ons helpen, TCCT. Hij houdt van praten met mensen en dat is een goed eigenschap voor een moderator. TCCT is veel beter dan verwacht. We hebben een goed team en een leuke community. Het is zeker een veilige werkplek als je het hem vraagt. Zijn verwachtingen waren erg laag, zo gemeen! Maar uiteindelijk vind hij het geweldig en het is beter dan alles wat hij had kunnen verwachten. Wat je zeker moet weten over hem, naast dat hij een noob is, is dat hij uit Nederland komt. Oh, en hij spreekt heel goed Engels, als het maar niet te laat is. Tenslotte wil hij ons meegeven: Als je het misschien leuk vind moet je ervoor gaan, probeer het uit, want het is het altijd waard om te proberen! - @99th_DutchNubnub.

Geschreven door: @xEefster
Vertaald door: @Shotgun

šŸ’” Suggestion time!

Op het moment dat ik mijn ogen opende, ontdekte ik dan ik niet van het dak gevallen was. Maar ik hield de rand met een hand vast, en mijn hart zonk in mijn schoenen toen ik me realiseerde dat de overgebleven 4 slimes zich onder mij verzameld hadden, net als de twee die nog op het nabijgelegen dak waren. Ik reikte naar het dak met mijn andere hand, maar hoe vaak ik het ook probeerde, ik kon mezelf niet omhoog hijsen op het dak. Ik wist dat dit van begin af aan al een slecht idee was. Hoe kon ik het mezelf aan doen om recht in een gebied te lopen waarvan ik wist dat het waarschijnlijk krioelde van slimes, laat staan een klein eiland in het midden van de oceaan zonder vluchtroutes?
Ik dacht niet dat het erger kon worden, totdat Ć©Ć©n van de slimes op het dak zich voorbereidde om op me af te springen. Ik dacht dat het aan het proberen was om me van mijn hachelijke positie te duwen, maar ik realiseerde me al snel dat zijn doel het Bevroren Zwaard was, die ik in mijn riem had gestoken voordat ik sprong. Vastgeklampt met beide handen op het dak kon ik het niet pakken, wat betekende dat ik mezelf niet kon verdedigen, en ik had ook geen manier om de slime ervan te weerhouden om het van me af te pakken. Als de slime het zwaard bij het heft pakte zou het de slime geen kwaad doen, het was alleen het ijzige lemmet dat niet aangeraakt kon worden. Ik veranderde mijn positie zoveel als ik durfde terwijl de slime sprong, maar gelukkig miste het me en stortte het op de grond.
Het leek er niet op dat er een uitweg was, maar dat betekende niet dat ik niet ging proberen om weg te komen. Ik merkte een richel op een klein stukje verder aan het gebouw waar ik me aan vasthield. Ik dacht, als ik nu de hoek goed bereken, zou ik mezelf naar beneden laten vallen op de richel en zou ik nog steeds buiten bereik van de slimes zijn. Het enige probleem was die ene slime dat nog steeds op het dak zat, die kon nog makkelijk op me springen vanaf daar. Maar ik besloot het risico te nemen.
Ik viel op mijn knieƫn van de schok van de landing, maar ik was zo opgelucht dat ik het gehaald had dat ik de pijn niet eens opmerkte. Ik had juist geraden dat de slime op het dak zou proberen om achter me aan te springen, maar ik was voorbereid en kon het met het Bevroren Zwaard afweren voordat het dichtbij genoeg kon komen. Ik wist eigenlijk niet wat er wel zou gebeuren als ze me aanraakten, maar ik wilde er ook zeker niet achter komen.
Ik wist dat het geen mogelijkheid was om vijf slimes uit te schakelen in mijn eentje. Mijn plan was om ze af te leiden of om zo lang weg te rennen dat ik uiteindelijk de sleutel zou vinden voor de verborgen kist, en hopelijk kon wat er dan ook in zat me helpen. Ik keek naar de plek beneden waar de slimes zich bevonden, net ver genoeg onder me om ervoor te zorgen dat ze de richel waar ik op stond konden raken maar niet ik zelf. Ik zag hoe ze niet naar mij keken maar naar het Bevroren Zwaard. EĆ©n ding was zeker: als ze op het zwaard uit waren, werden ze steeds slimmer, en dat betekende dat ik nog meer in de problemen zat dan ik al dacht.

Geschreven door: Fadedleaves
Vertaald door: @Shotgun

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

šŸ˜Š Lite FƶrbƤttring

Endast en liten lampa ƶver ditt huvud. En liten uppdatering, fƶrslag eller rƶrelse mot den rƤtta vƤgen. Minsta lilla hjƤlper till, du har det hƤr. Jag hoppas att den hƤr utgĆ„van Ƥr tillrƤckligt fƶr att fĆ„ dig att le lite idag. Om inte, testa att chatta i vĆ„r Discord server, allt vi vill Ƥr att du ska vara glad. Ha en bra dag šŸ’—

TyvƤrr, den hƤr artikeln Ƥr inte tillgƤnglig.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 TrĆ„dar

šŸ„‡ Manickuppdatering - av @99th_DutchNubNub

Om du gƄr med i en lobby igen sƄ fƶrsvinner manicken som du senast hade i din hand, frƄn din hotbar. 99th_DutchNubnub vill Ƥndra det hƤr sƄ att du kan vƤlja att lƄsa fast manicken i din hotbar.

šŸ„ˆ NĆ„gra fler Minecraftkartor jag har gjort - av @TechnoAtomic

TechnoAtomic har gjort nĆ„gra fantastiska byggnaden, checka in dem! šŸ˜

šŸ„‰ Bakom Cube #3 Byggserver - av @LibrayAddict

Har du nƄgonsin undrat hur alla byggnader gƄr till bakom kulisserna? En del av det Ƥr fƶrklarat i den hƤr trƄden!

Artikel av: @xHappyMood
Ɩversatt av: @Kazwa

ā“ Intervju med 99th_DutchNubNub

Kommer du ihĆ„g alla dessa prospelare som du kƶrde PVP mot igĆ„r? Jag kƤnner dock nĆ„gon som verkligen inte Ƥr ett pro. Mƶt min vƤn @99th_DutchNubnub. En ultimat noob men som ocksĆ„ Ƥr vƤldigt snƤll och smart. Hans jobb fƶr TCCT Ƥr att vara en reporter. Han skriver underbara artiklar men tyvƤrr inte den hƤr veckan fƶr att han har tentor. Du kanske ocksĆ„ kƤnner till honom frĆ„n Discord-servern, han Ƥr en moderator dƤr! Vi Ƥr alla vƤldigt glada ƶver att ha honom hƤr, du borde tagga honom nĆ„gongĆ„ng šŸ˜‰.
Varfƶr ansƶkte han? Tja, det Ƥr nĆ„got jag fortsƤtter att frĆ„ga mig sjƤlv. Skojar bara, han ansƶkte fƶr den bƤsta orsaken nĆ„gonsin! Han vill bara hjƤlpa oss, TCCT. Han gillade att prata med folk och det Ƥr en bra kvalifikation fƶr moderator. TCCT Ƥr mycket bƤttre Ƥn vad han fƶrvƤntade sig. Vi har ett bra team och ett ljuvligt nƤtverk. Det Ƥr definitivt en sƤker arbetsplats om du frĆ„gar honom. Hans fƶrvƤntningar var vƤldigt lĆ„ga, han Ƥr taskig! Men i slutet av dagen sĆ„ Ƥlskar han det och det ƶvertrƤffade allt han kunde tƤnka pĆ„. Vad du definitivt borde veta om honom, bortsett frĆ„n att han Ƥr en noob Ƥr att han Ƥr frĆ„n NederlƤnderna. ƅh och han talar Engelska vƤldigt vƤl, dock inte sent pĆ„ natten. Sist men inte minst, vĆ„r noob vill sƤga ā€œIfall du kanske gillar det, bara gĆ„ fƶr det, testa det, fƶr det Ƥr alltid vƤrt att testa!ā€ - @99th_DutchNubnub.

Artikel av: @xEefster
Ɩversatt av: @Livvv

šŸ’” Suggestion time!

šŸ“œ Staff Changes

MƄnga personalƤndringar har hƤnt ƶver de senaste 2 vecckorna! Meiske och Priley har bƄda fƄtt designer ranken. Loubey har dock lƤmnat teamet som designer. Neptuuune, Spuuuni och Lozora har alla lƤmnat som moderatorer. Den sista kommer fortsƤtta som Head of Translations. xTypical, Wauterrr and Sl0wMo7ion har alla gƄtt med i teamet som QA.

šŸ˜Š YavaÅŸĆ§a Ä°yileşme

Kafanın Ć¼stĆ¼nde sadece kĆ¼Ć§Ć¼k bir lamba. Ufak bir gĆ¼ncelleme, ƶneri veya doğru yolda ilerleme. Her parƧa yardımcı oluyor, başarabilirsin. Umarım bu baskı bugĆ¼n biraz da olsa gĆ¼lĆ¼msemeni sağlamaya yeter. Eğer değilse, discord sunucumuzda sohbet etmeyi dene, tek istediğimiz mutlu olman. Ä°yi gĆ¼nler šŸ’—

ƜzgĆ¼nĆ¼z, bu makale mevcut değil.

šŸŒŸ Top 3 Konu

šŸ„‡ Alet GĆ¼ncellemesi@99th_DutchNubNub[/USER] - tarafından yazıldı.

Eğer elinde bir alet varken başka bir lobiye girersen elindeki alet yok oluyor. 99th_DutchNubnub bunun değişmesini ve hep hotbarda kalmasını ƶneriyor.

šŸ„ˆ Yaptığım birkaƧ Minecraft haritası daha @TechnoAtomic - tarafından yazıldı

TechnoAtomic birkaƧ harika inşa yapmış, git gƶz at! šŸ˜

šŸ„‰ Behind the Cube #3 Ä°nşa Sunucusu @LibrayAddict - tarafından yazıldı

Sahnenin arkasında inşa etme aşamalarının nasıl gittiğini hiƧ merak ettin mi? Bu paylaşımda birazı aƧıklanmış!

@xHappyMood tarafından yazıldı
Ƈevirmen: @Roxlad

ā“ 99th_DutchNubNub ile Rƶportaj

DĆ¼n pvp yaptığın o proları hatırladın mı? Kesinlikle pro olmayan birini tanıyorum. Arkadaşımla tanıştırayım, @99th_DutchNubnub. Tam bir noob ama ayrıca oldukƧa kibar ve akıllı. Onun TCCT'deki işi muhabirlik. Ƈok gĆ¼zel makaleler yazıyor, ama ne yazık ki bu hafta sınavlarından dolayı yazamayacak. Discord'dan tanıyor olabilirsiniz, orada da bir moderatƶr! Ona sahip olduğumuz iƧin Ƨok şanslıyız, bir ara onu etiketle šŸ˜‰.
Neden başvurdu? Onu ben de kendime soruyorum. Şakaydı, en iyi sebeple başvurdu! Sadece bize, TCCT'ye yardım etmek istiyor. Ä°nsanlarla konuşmayı seviyor o yĆ¼zden moderatƶrlĆ¼k iƧin iyi bir ƶrnek. TCCT beklediğinden Ƨok daha iyi. Ä°yi ve sevimli bir kitlemiz var. Ona sorarsan kesinlikle gĆ¼venli ve rahat bir Ƨalışma ortamımız var. Beklentileri Ƨok dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼ktĆ¼, Ƨok kaba! Ama sonuƧ olarak seviyor ve beklediği her şeyi karşıladı. Onun hakkında kesinlikle bilmen gereken, noob olması dışında, Hollandalı olduğu. Ayrıca Ä°ngilizceyi Ƨok iyi konuşuyor, sadece gece geƧ saatte değil. Son olarak da noobumuz şunu demek istiyor: "Eğer seversen dene, Ć§Ć¼nkĆ¼ denemekten zarar gelmez!" - @99th_DutchNubnub.

@xEefster tarafından yazıldı

šŸ’” Ɩneri zamanı!

šŸ‘‘ Mini-Modlar

HiƧ tanımadığın bir kişiden bir şeyin nasıl Ƨalıştığını sana anlattığına rastladın mı? Eğer olduysa, bir mini-mod ile uğraşıyordun demektir.
Minimodlar CubeCraft kitlesinde bir sĆ¼redir var ve bu yĆ¼zden bazı kişiler bu işin modlar tarafından yapılması gerektiği iƧin yasak olması gerektiğini dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼nĆ¼yor.
Bazen mini-modlar bile kuralları Ƨiğniyor, mesela kanalları yanlış kullanıyorlar. Bu da bazı mini-modların kuralları bile bilmediğini dĆ¼ÅŸĆ¼nmene sebep oluyor ama bazen de sorunun cevabını biliyorlar.
Bazen mini-modlar link yolluyorlar. Buna dikkat et Ć§Ć¼nkĆ¼ link mesela virĆ¼slĆ¼ olabilir. Bunu ƶnlemek iƧin CubeCraft, staff-help kanalında sadece yetkili Ć¼yelerine ait olan linklere tıklanması gerektiğini sƶylĆ¼yor.
Belki banlanabilirler o yĆ¼zden kurallara ve yeniliklere dikkat et ve gĆ¼nĆ¼n tadını Ƨıkar!
Buradan orjinal paylaşıma bakabilirsin

@99th_DutchNubnub tarafından yazıldı

šŸ‘€ Eggwars iƧin takım sohbeti?!

Ƈoğunuzun bildiği Ć¼zere, Eggwars ilginƧ bir oyun Ć§Ć¼nkĆ¼ istediğin kadar yeniden doğabilirsin ve sĆ¼re sınırı yok. Bu yĆ¼zden oyunlar Ƨok uzun sĆ¼rebiliyor. Bu sebepte bir kitle Ć¼yesi bir iƧerik ƶnerisi sundu - Takım sohbeti, kendi takımınla ƶzel olarak konuşabileceğin bir yer. Bu şekilde, dĆ¼ÅŸman takımlar gƶrmeden diğer takımlara karşı savaş stratejileri planlayabilirsin. Oyun taktikleri ve fazlası hakkında konuşulabileceği iƧin bu iƧerik oyunda oldukƧa kullanışlı olabilir.
Orjinal paylaşıma buradan gƶz atabilirsin

@sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı

šŸ§ Yeni bir Komut

Her gĆ¼n yĆ¼zlerce insan CubeCraft ile tanışıyor ve oynamaya başlıyor ancak yarısı oyuna bile yeni başlamış kişiler oluyor. Ancak bazı yeni oyuncular iƧin tĆ¼m oyun modlarını anlamak ve sunucudaki değişik iƧerikleri kullanmayı Ƨƶzmek zor oluyor. Ve bu yĆ¼zden bu şey -eğer eklenirse- yardımcı olabilir. Bu iƧerik, herhangi bir oyun moduna girdiğinde veya bir oyun moduna ilk kez girdiğinde bir komut (ƶrnek olarak, /introduce) kullanılarak yardımcı olabilir. Sonra, oyunun temel konseptini Ƨƶzebilmen iƧin bir rehber olabilir. Bu, oyunların daha akıcı ilerlemesini sağlayabilir.
Orjinal paylaşıma buradan bakabilirsin

@sweetgembi1116 tarafından yazıldı

šŸ“œ Yetkili Değişiklikleri

Son 2 haftada ƧokƧa yetkili değişikliği oldu! Meiske ve Priley tasarımcı rĆ¼tbesine erişti. Ancak Loubey tasarımcı takımından ayrıldı. Neptuuune, Spuuuni ve Lozora moderatƶrlĆ¼kten ayrıldı. Sonuncusu Ƈeviri takımının lideri olarak devam edecek. xTypical, Wauterrr ve Sl0wMo7ion da QA olarak takıma katıldılar.

šŸ’¼ TCCT Applications

TCCT is searching for staff! Do you think CubeCraft having their own newspaper is incredible and do you want to contribute? Below are the options, click on the headings to apply!

šŸ–‹ Publisher

As an editor you combine all the articles into the newspaper. You also add the translations with spoilers. Make sure you know how BB codes work before you apply. This job does take quite a lot time each week!

šŸ§Š Reporter

A reporter writes articles for the newspaper. They also actively search for content to write about across the Network. Itā€™s super fun to work as a reporter!

šŸŒ Translator

Your job will be translating the newspaper into your own language. We already have many different languages so maybe we wonā€™t accept you if it is a new language.

šŸ›  Helper

As a helper you can help us moderate our discord server. You need to be at least level 3 in our server!

Don't forget to join our Discord server!

Click here for the link - Information can be found there.​

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:

ssunsett

Moderator ā˜€ļø
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
Yup, this article helped me to smile! Even on a Monday morning. It was a pleasure to read this, thank you! šŸ’œ

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So Iā€™m working through some thread ideas and I canā€™t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom