Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soveratize

Member
Jun 27, 2025
20
47
19
Mieperina world - Spreading the love of Mieps
Pronouns
She/They
Hey! Check out the new appeal website design Concept. If the dev team needs the HTML, I can totally share it! ^^

1753791530533.png

1753791899943.png

1753791946923.png


In the HTML, there are animated transition effects.
So what do you all think about it? Let me know if you need light mode for this (^^)
 

Satirit

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2024
36
139
49
The End
Pronouns
He/Him

Itzlony1

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2025
76
145
34
18
CubeCraft
Pronouns
He/Him
Cool!, I've created onther design for it check out it
 

Duxarius

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2025
161
198
49
Minecraft
youtube.com
Wow mix this with
and the Appeal website would look SOOO much better. I mean hey, the main website got a new background, why not appeals?
 

Soveratize

Member
Jun 27, 2025
20
47
19
Mieperina world - Spreading the love of Mieps
Pronouns
She/They
Cool!, I've created onther design for it check out it

I checked it out, and it's awesome! Mixing both designs would be super cool. :P
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom