Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 584093

Yeahhhhh my compass glitched I am stuck in the beacon part of the labyrinth it keeps on pointing towards the wall which I can’t access any help on how to fix it

Reactions: regarrenill

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I think this is only a summer gamemode but that was info from a previous thread I made Here that was answered by staff so I'm not exactly sure

With the Evil Bunny event they specifically stated it was a seasonal event and from the get go we knew when it was gonna end. If this is also temporarily I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't include the same info as before. And some of the prices in the shop seem kinda crazy for a temporary event, unless getting spirits becomes a lot easier later on.

Either way, I'm having fun with it.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope this is kept as a permanent gamemode with frequent updates.

The end of "The Great Cubecraft Hunt"

"Through thick and thin you have reached the end, but to claim your reward you must click here my friend."​

Last edited:

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
After having been playing all afternoon, and having already finished the final boss, I can see that there has been a lot of effort to make this event and of course it has been worth it, in my opinion it has been quite entertaining, for saying a point against it would be the lag that many times it did not even allow you to move or attack doing like this the gampleay something stressful, but anyway you have done a very good job!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom