Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello, CubeCrafters!

Today we have updated our Forum, Discord, and our Java/Bedrock server rules. We have made several changes thanks to the community and moderation team's suggestions!

📜 Main Change

We wanted to allow our rules page to be more consolidated and remove the repetitive statements when it comes to the same rules being stated in multiple sections. Due to this, the chat rules for our Servers, Forums, and Discord have all been merged into the same section.
This means that the punishment tracks will all follow the same time length, with the respective punishments for mutes on the Server and bans on the Forums/Discord remaining. There are exceptions to the sections that are solely for a specific part of our network. These have been labeled accordingly: Forums, Discord, or Forums and Discord only in the punishment track title.

This allowed us to provide more details about the situations that break these rules, or the exceptions to the rule, without the page becoming a mini-novel.

Rules Preview.jpg

📝 Rule Specific Changes

While making the change to the overall layout for the rules, we also went through and made some minor tweaks to specific rules. These were all based on feedback we had and overall discussions about the rules as a whole.
  • Invisible and small skins will no longer be allowed on our Bedrock server. We will have a week-long grace period, where a warning is issued first.
  • Added a "strategic misplacing" rule to Tower Defence.
  • Added the rules for our reporting platforms.
  • Added references to drugs, self-harm, as well as derogatory comments to the CubeCraft Team to the Swearing rule.
  • Added Text Art (ACSII), copypasta, and chain messages to the Spamming rule.
  • Added exceptions to the spamming rule.
  • The Advertising rule has been changed. From now on players will be able to share their social networks, and invite links to their Discord servers in their forum signatures.

We encourage you all to read our updated rules by clicking here.

We will continue to make adjustments, if necessary, and the minor ones will be reported in the #changelogs channel on our Discord server.
Not part of our Discord community yet? Don't wait any longer and join!

Lunyi

Apr 24, 2022
depends who asks
derogatory comments to the CubeCraft Team to the Swearing rule.
you guys truly are pathetic, too afraid of criticism?
when you just ruin your reputation to the point one thinks you can't go worse, y'all just hit a new low.

non-gratulations, mental children.

cheesycat666

Jun 7, 2022
Hello, CubeCrafters!

Today we have updated our Forum, Discord, and our Java/Bedrock server rules. We have made several changes thanks to the community and moderation team's suggestions!

📜 Main Change

We wanted to allow our rules page to be more consolidated and remove the repetitive statements when it comes to the same rules being stated in multiple sections. Due to this, the chat rules for our Servers, Forums, and Discord have all been merged into the same section.
This means that the punishment tracks will all follow the same time length, with the respective punishments for mutes on the Server and bans on the Forums/Discord remaining. There are exceptions to the sections that are solely for a specific part of our network. These have been labeled accordingly: Forums, Discord, or Forums and Discord only in the punishment track title.

This allowed us to provide more details about the situations that break these rules, or the exceptions to the rule, without the page becoming a mini-novel.

View attachment 210563

📝 Rule Specific Changes

While making the change to the overall layout for the rules, we also went through and made some minor tweaks to specific rules. These were all based on feedback we had and overall discussions about the rules as a whole.
  • Invisible and small skins will no longer be allowed on our Bedrock server. We will have a week-long grace period, where a warning is issued first.
  • Added references to drugs, self-harm, as well as derogatory comments to the CubeCraft Team to the Swearing rule.
  • The Advertising rule has been changed. From now on players will be able to share their social networks, and invite links to their Discord servers in their forum signatures.

We will continue to make adjustments, if necessary, and the minor ones will be reported in the #changelogs channel on our Discord server.
We definitely needed these changes!

WqreWqlf

May 10, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Some good changes, from what I understand your allowed to use an alternate account to afk farms on skyblock? If this is the case might be worth stating that in the multi accounting rules. Caught me off guard aswell.

Thank you 💪

Reactions: FoxFil_

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely it was needed and a lot of interesting changes have been made.
Thank you for your hard work!

Reactions: FoxFil_

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Very lovely rules update! Always nice to have those
I see you have taken some inspiration from my punishments for the Multi Accounting one 😄

I've got some question;

1.3 Teaming / Cross-Teaming

The definition contains "intentionally working together". How is intention guessed/evaluated?
I've had a few Solo Egg/Sky-wars teaming report denied because it was deemed that at least one player was not doing it intentionally or that was just being focused because I had more gear / was a larger threat to winning. I felt like the outcome of my report depended on whenever I was on my main or alt and whenever the reported players where known or not. (If Mivke and I focussed someone like that, I believe the chances of being banned would be higher)

And a different note, is resource trading allowed in Eggwars? I've seen a lot of jokes in tryhard games with "4 stacks dia for 9 ems" to the team controlling mid. Would this be allowed, or fall under Cross-Teaming. I'd guess so, but just to be sure.

1.10 Report Platforms' Rules

Since a rule update has happened, I must ask. Is https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-suggestion.299833/ still being discusses? Or was it overlooked, stalled for the next revision of the rules?

2.1 Inappropriate Messages

Are QR codes never allowed, or only when linked to something that breaks other rules? I'd understand either, as checking all QR codes is time consuming and QR have no real use when you're sending stuff to a device already.

Will all punishment reasons as displayed on the appeal site be labeled as the title of the rules. Or will "Swearing" still be used for the subcategory?

2.2 Chat Trolling

I have recently seen a user use colour code to duplicate their name appearance in game. Having their "[Prefix] Name:" show it thrice before the actual message. Would this fall under "using colour codes to make fake messages"
If you need a reference imagine I believe Cathie has one.

"Getting users do something in return for a prize.", what if the prize was given? Might not always be verifiable.

2.5 Spamming

"expressions such as "gg" will not be considered spam unless they are sent multiple times within a few seconds.", does this mean you are allowed to send "gg" multiple times in the same game when winning long fights etc. ?

2.8 advertising

Specifically stats you are allowed to share your discord username. Does this mean you are not allowed to do so for all other social media network? And what if they're used for communicating, i.e. add my on TeamSpeak <....>.

cescosa

Jul 25, 2021
Hello, CubeCrafters!

📜 Main Change

View attachment 210563

📝 Rule Specific Changes

Remove the new UI on bedrock it’s slow and ugly

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom