Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Edit:

Hey all, after much discussion we have decided to discontinue the game focus group program.

The groups didn't come to fruition the way me and Younisco envisioned for CubeCraft, we also no longer have the resources to maintain three Discords with active communities of nearly 200 people combined.

Additionally, we'd like to start funnelling conversation back into the forums- the initial reason for Discord was the faster paced discussion but it is hard to keep up with and on Discord is messy.

By putting game update discussions back on the forums, we will be able to include the entire community as well and help boost forums activity. Instead of walling off players with a low number of statistics.

Thank you all for your continued help within these groups up till now! 💙

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This is great! Having experienced players help with updates will most definitely improve the balancing in them and make sure there's not huge community backlash on updates since the community are already involved

Also: will there be rules on leaking? and if so is there punishments?

edit: actually i just read the form nvm

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Yeah, the structure has changed quite a bit to my knowledge so I wasnt sure if I should mention it :[
Sounds good, we didn't even have a structure back then afaik ;) I'm happy to see that Team CubeCraft continued working on the concept though, it would not only potentially improve updates but also make the current community more loyal to CCG. Love it 😍

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Please do this with FFA and other games eventually so the people who play most get a say. There’s too many updates people don’t want like gaining health on kill that you will probably be adding soon. There aren’t any staff who main FFA and most of the leaderboard/ well known players don’t want any updates like this, giving the community a voice is a very good idea though.

D

Deleted member 347571

There’s too many updates people don’t want like gaining health on kill
The "people" or you? Because i used to play FFA all day and people have been asking it for a couple years now. Every known FFA server within the 1.9 FFA community has a health regen system.

Reactions: Matriox and SGGSTNS

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To illustrate Sammie's point:

This was only a quarter of the first page when you search 'FFA regen' on the forums.

• Haha
Reactions: Komodо

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
The "people" or you? Because i used to play FFA all day and people have been asking it for a couple years now. Every known FFA server within the 1.9 FFA community has a health regen system.
Not just me. I’ve spoken to at least a dozen friends or those I know who are on the leaderboard, multiple of them having over 100k kills and are old players. There’s nothing wrong with FFA the way it is and health regen would destroy the way it’s played. I have 53 days playtime so I’m experienced with FFA and know many people in the community who feel the same as me. I play on a few other FFA servers as well and on most of them interfering in fights is bannable and they’re made up of more experienced players unlike cubecraft. This means it makes sense to fully regen on a kill so that you can go and 1v1 the next person. CubeCraft is a lot more complicated because 2v1s etc are common and there’s nothing wrong with respawning once you get low or die. As well as this, I hardly know any of the well known FFA players that use the forums or discord. The point of the thread is that the community gets a say on updates and whatever the case this makes sense so that the people who play the game are the ones helping to make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom