Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey i'm suggesting that in discord there is an english general #2.

I am in the discord a lot and really really want an english #2 because a lot of the time the english channel is occupied by people complaining (usually me) or there's just a conversation going on there that there's no need to interrupt. An English #2 would be a good place to go for people when there is something like a discussion taking place that you'd rather not spam random messages in between.
It would make it less spammy and be a qol change as people would actually be able to read and have conversations without 10 conversations going on at a time.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t feel like most people would really care to go to another channel and the #2 channel would likely end up dead in a relatively short period of time
There's no need for it to be active imo, atm i'd rather just go to discord to chat with people, but there's a discussion going on with like 5 people in english general about who knows what and i'd rather not disturb. as i said, it doesn't have to be active it's not gonna damage the image of cubecraft for it to be inactive sometimes, it's just so people have a place to chat when another convo or discussion is going on in english general

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com

I am in the discord a lot and really really want an english #2 because a lot of the time the english channel is occupied by people complaining (usually me) or there's just a conversation going on there that there's no need to interrupt. An English #2 would be a good place to go for people when there is something like a discussion taking place that you'd rather not spam random messages in between.
It would make it less spammy and be a qol change as people would actually be able to read and have conversations without 10 conversations going on at a time.
Go to #Bedrock or #Java
All the specified channels are basically english too, you don't see too many people speaking any other languages there, cause like it would get them warned

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

This is a really controversial topic right here. First off. It's gonna make moderating harder since now they need to moderate 2 generals. Secondly, general 2 may get abandoned like any other channels thus making rule breakers (like me) get away after violating multiple rules and did not receive any punishment.

As a person who moderated more than 20 servers, a well known member of 30 discord servers and as a person who's been on discord for probably 2 years. #general-2 is pretty much a bad idea unless you purposely made #general-2 #spam or #anarchy-general.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a really controversial topic right here. First off. It's gonna make moderating harder since now they need to moderate 2 generals. Secondly, general 2 may get abandoned like any other channels thus making rule breakers (like me) get away after violating multiple rules and did not receive any punishment.

As a person who moderated more than 20 servers, a well known member of 30 discord servers and as a person who's been on discord for probably 2 years. #general-2 is pretty much a bad idea unless you purposely made #general-2 #spam or #anarchy-general.
Well in my experience of cc mods they don't moderate the channels, they rely on people reporting, and people report in every channel that's the only way rule breakers are punished, I doubt people will stop reporting just because there's a 2 in the channel

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Well in my experience of cc mods they don't moderate the channels, they rely on people reporting, and people report in every channel that's the only way rule breakers are punished, I doubt people will stop reporting just because there's a 2 in the channel
As I said. The channel may get abandoned like any other channels and it'll lead to a dead channel. Obviously those helper tryhards aren't going to camp a dead channel 24/7. This may result in rule breakers get away without punishments (which is bad)

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom