Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hio people šŸ’–

So Iā€™ve been wanting to make this thread for ages and I finally decided to go through with it. I want to show how thankful I am towards the community and people Iā€™ve met here. CubeCraft has really changed my life over the past few years and I canā€™t be thankful enough.

Since I donā€™t want this to be a simple thread I actually want to thank everyone individually since you all very much deserve it.

Obviously I have become a part of the moderator team recently which is very exciting so I want to start off by thanking everyone that congratulated me! I appreciate yā€™all a lot! :heart:

One of the most amazing people Iā€™ve met here is @ItzEnd3r, I feel like weā€™ve become amazing friends over the past few weeks and weā€™re basically chatting daily and Iā€™m very thankful for that. Weā€™ve been building on maps together and even created our own CCG Community Discord server. Thanks a lot Ender! šŸ’™

Also a special thank you to @Troublesomee, one of the first people here who I could call a friend. Truly an amazing human being and weā€™re both fans of Tupac which is amazing as well. ā™„

Obviously Ender and Scott aren't the only good friends Iā€™ve met here, there are a lot of people who are truly amazing and you all deserve your tag. Thank you, @Doc // Angel, @pigglet, @BrilliantBenji, @Calichin, @RobijnDn, @Easteyy, @Iceyyy, @Lioneah, @ReHosteado, @Sergiio12, @Technosword, @xGregoriio_, @xTypical, @Younisco, @Voortvluchtig, @SoundToTheThirdPower @ImMarto, @Rawrbin, @Dutch_Frietjes, @ShinyArrow and @Conem. šŸ’ššŸ’ššŸ’š

I also want to thank the people who truly helped me during my helper time on CubeCraft, thank you @Keanu, @Elivat, @XiiKa and @Dutudy. Youā€™re all amazing, and of course friends as well. šŸ’œšŸ˜

I want to thank all CCGN community members because without you there wouldnā€™t be any server and Iā€™m very glad youā€™re all here and if you ever want to talk to me feel free to PM me! šŸ˜Š

Thanks to @MrTommy, @CatsLoveRainbows, @Muffin, @Odieuse, @Hazard, @Lozora for helping out the CCGN Community Events Discord as staff members šŸ§”

Lastly, I want to thank all staff members for their help and amazing work they deliver. All staff members are amazing, and for the new helpers I really hope you will become a moderator very soon! šŸ˜„šŸ˜ƒ

Iā€™m very very sorry if I missed anyone, Iā€™ve met so many amazing people on here itā€™s unbelievable. Btw, this is not a goodbye thread or anything lol, it may sound like it. I want to be part of this community for as long as possible. šŸ˜

Axyy

Last edited:

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I really appreciate it Axyy, the last months you helped me a lot and you know you can talk to me whenever you want :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Axyy

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Oh wow, thanks a lot Axyy!

I think we should thank you as well! You're doing an amazing job as a staff member and you definitely deserved that shiny orange rank! Keep on going Axyy I'm glad to be in a team with someone like you!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Thank you very much Axyy. I really didnā€™t expect to have you as a little friend in my life. Iā€™m very thankful for all the good things CubeCraft brought to my life too. Thank you for the kind words, youā€™re an amazing person. Donā€™t change. :heart:

• Love

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Thanks a lot Axyy! I know we haven't known each over too long but it has been a pleasure working with you, ender and doc on the server, as well as making this map with you!

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Axyy

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
I really appreciate the mention Axyy! I know we havenā€™t hung out but hey, one of these days weā€™ll get to know more about each other! Glad Iā€™ve been able to help you out regardless. šŸ˜„

• Love
D

Deleted member 385327

thanks for mentioning me, you are one of the best people I have ever met <3

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

It's been a long since we played last time my friend, that doesn't mean that I don't think in you as in other many friends I've made over time!

Thank you for remembering me too haha, means a lot to me. It's been a lot of good times in CCGN...

• Love

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Axyy, you never fail to put a smile on my face. i couldn't ask for a better friend to you. i just wish i could be a better friend to you! we should talk more often! thank you for being an amazing friend and please note that i will always be there to help you!

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday xx
Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! šŸŽˆ
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom