Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hio people 💖

So I’ve been wanting to make this thread for ages and I finally decided to go through with it. I want to show how thankful I am towards the community and people I’ve met here. CubeCraft has really changed my life over the past few years and I can’t be thankful enough.

Since I don’t want this to be a simple thread I actually want to thank everyone individually since you all very much deserve it.

Obviously I have become a part of the moderator team recently which is very exciting so I want to start off by thanking everyone that congratulated me! I appreciate y’all a lot! :heart:

One of the most amazing people I’ve met here is @ItzEnd3r, I feel like we’ve become amazing friends over the past few weeks and we’re basically chatting daily and I’m very thankful for that. We’ve been building on maps together and even created our own CCG Community Discord server. Thanks a lot Ender! 💙

Also a special thank you to @Troublesomee, one of the first people here who I could call a friend. Truly an amazing human being and we’re both fans of Tupac which is amazing as well. ♥

Obviously Ender and Scott aren't the only good friends I’ve met here, there are a lot of people who are truly amazing and you all deserve your tag. Thank you, @Doc // Angel, @pigglet, @BrilliantBenji, @Calichin, @RobijnDn, @Easteyy, @Iceyyy, @Lioneah, @ReHosteado, @Sergiio12, @Technosword, @xGregoriio_, @xTypical, @Younisco, @Voortvluchtig, @SoundToTheThirdPower @ImMarto, @Rawrbin, @Dutch_Frietjes, @ShinyArrow and @Conem. 💚💚💚

I also want to thank the people who truly helped me during my helper time on CubeCraft, thank you @Keanu, @Elivat, @XiiKa and @Dutudy. You’re all amazing, and of course friends as well. 💜😁

I want to thank all CCGN community members because without you there wouldn’t be any server and I’m very glad you’re all here and if you ever want to talk to me feel free to PM me! 😊

Thanks to @MrTommy, @CatsLoveRainbows, @Muffin, @Odieuse, @Hazard, @Lozora for helping out the CCGN Community Events Discord as staff members 🧡

Lastly, I want to thank all staff members for their help and amazing work they deliver. All staff members are amazing, and for the new helpers I really hope you will become a moderator very soon! 😄😃

I’m very very sorry if I missed anyone, I’ve met so many amazing people on here it’s unbelievable. Btw, this is not a goodbye thread or anything lol, it may sound like it. I want to be part of this community for as long as possible. 😍

Axyy

Last edited:

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I really appreciate it Axyy, the last months you helped me a lot and you know you can talk to me whenever you want :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Axyy

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Oh wow, thanks a lot Axyy!

I think we should thank you as well! You're doing an amazing job as a staff member and you definitely deserved that shiny orange rank! Keep on going Axyy I'm glad to be in a team with someone like you!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Thank you very much Axyy. I really didn’t expect to have you as a little friend in my life. I’m very thankful for all the good things CubeCraft brought to my life too. Thank you for the kind words, you’re an amazing person. Don’t change. :heart:

• Love

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Thanks a lot Axyy! I know we haven't known each over too long but it has been a pleasure working with you, ender and doc on the server, as well as making this map with you!

• Love
Reactions: ItzEnd3r and Axyy

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
I really appreciate the mention Axyy! I know we haven’t hung out but hey, one of these days we’ll get to know more about each other! Glad I’ve been able to help you out regardless. 😄

• Love
D

Deleted member 385327

thanks for mentioning me, you are one of the best people I have ever met <3

• Love
D

Deleted member 469419

It's been a long since we played last time my friend, that doesn't mean that I don't think in you as in other many friends I've made over time!

Thank you for remembering me too haha, means a lot to me. It's been a lot of good times in CCGN...

• Love

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Axyy, you never fail to put a smile on my face. i couldn't ask for a better friend to you. i just wish i could be a better friend to you! we should talk more often! thank you for being an amazing friend and please note that i will always be there to help you!

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom