Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
🪓 AXYY’S REINTRODUCTION 🪓

Welcome to CubeCraft’s newest reintroduction thread, lol. My name is Axyy, or how some people like to call me Axxy or Axe-e (Right? @ItzEnd3r & @Easteyy 😡) I have to say, calling me Axxy or Axe-e is very much illegal and I recommend you not to call me that, otherwise you might get slammed by the banhammer.

Now, some people might have seen me around here. Obviously, I’ve been part of the staff team for over 2 months now, and I’ve been an active forum- community member since the start of 2020. Since this is a reintroduction, it means that I’ve already done an introduction thread at some point in time. The reason I’m doing a reintroduction is because, I think my last thread was very low class and could be improved massively.

Who is Axyy? 🪓
Axyy is a 17-year-old boy from The Netherlands, wow another guy from The Netherland, so special! In my spare time I like to play a game called Minecraft, and most of the time you can find me playing SkyWars on CubeCraft. Besides playing Minecraft, I also love playing FIFA, Fall Guys, and GTA 5! I won’t say too much about my personal life because privacy is very important to me. 🥴

Axyy's Minecraft History! ⚔️
It was all the way back in 2011 when I bought Minecraft Java edition, I can’t believe it has been so long. At first, I didn’t even know how to play Creative mode, I really wanted to build football stadiums so I spent hours of work making them in Survival. But yes, after some time I found out how to play Creative mode and I immediately created a new world and started to build a megacity. (Yes back in 2011 o_o). Moving on to 2013, around this time I found out about server and CubeCraft was the very first server that I’ve ever joined on Minecraft. I remember those old SkyWars lobbies, with the tree in the middle and you had to click on the sign-in order to join a game. Such fun times. 😥 - After 1 year of playing CubeCraft every day, I was forced to stop playing Minecraft because of football, which eventually went wrong and another year later I came back to Minecraft. However, I did not come back to CubeCraft until 2018. I started playing on another big network where I later became an Admin on, this was a server a lot of friends recommended to me. At the start of 2017, I joined Mojang’s proofreader/translater program and I was given the opportunity to work with very smart and talented people and made good friends off of it. 2018, the year I returned to CubeCraft, one of the best things that ever happened to me, because look where I am now. - Anyways, I wasn’t very active on the forums till the start of 2020, because I wanted to check what the CubeCraft community was all about. (Although, I registered my forums account back in 2016). The 8th of July 2020, was the date I joined the CubeCraft staff team as a helper, and it has been an amazing journey so far!

Q&A 🧐
So I’ve asked you all to ask me some questions, and you sure did. I’ll pick a few interesting ones and I’ll make sure to answer them the best I can. (I did not answer all questions as I don’t really want to reveal some of those answers to the public, feel free to PM me about it though!)

Why did you decide to join the Mojang translations team? | By @ItzEnd3r
Basically, everyone is free and able to join the Mojang translations team. For Minecraft translations, Mojang uses a website called Crowdin which everyone can sign up for. It’s totally free as well, and you can help improve your native language. I was interested to help out because I wanted to help Minecraft out in a way not many people did at the time and to see my own translations implemented into the game is just an amazing feeling because Minecraft is one of the largest games out there. Anyways, 2 weeks after translating I was already asked by Mojang staff if I was interested in joining them as a proofreader, and so I got invited into the Mojang slack and be able to communicate with other Minecraft proofreaders and Mojang staff in general.

How long have you been playing on cubecraft? | By @ShinyArrow
I’ve been playing CubeCraft since 2013 which would make it 7 years. I’ve had some breaks so I’d say I’ve actively been playing for around 3 / 4 years.

What is your favourite gamemode? | By @ShinyArrow
My favorite gamemode is obviously SkyWars, I mean is there even a better gamemode out there? 🤗

Why did you wanted to be part of the staff team? :) | By @pigglet
I genuinely thought that I could bring more to the staff team, and help out the community in every way possible. I’ve been trying my hardest even when I wasn’t a staff member. CubeCraft is the first server I joined, and the server I grew up on. I care about the network and would always try my hardest to help in every way possible.

What's your favorite thing about being a staff member? | By @xGregoriio_
My favorite part about being a staff member obviously helping people and punishing those who break the rules. There’s not much to explain here since I kinda did in the question above.

Is there anything you hate about being a staff member? | By @xGregoriio_
Well, I don’t really hate anything but doing reports will become boring at some points.

A secret that you didn't tell anyone before, but you will make it exclusive for us! UwU | By @maflenoo
A secret? o_o well uhm, I secretly hate @ItzEnd3r 💖

Are you an Axe in real life? | By @MrTommy
Uhm, I’m not. Watch out, Tommy!

What was the first game you ever played as a kid? | By @xTypical
My first every game would be saints-row 1. I was too young for it, so don’t ask me why my parent bought it for me lol.

When and Why do you have buy your frist rank.With what age? What feelings do you feel? | By @_AyJee
I can’t even remember when I bought Diamond, I think it would have been in 2018 maybe? I really don’t know I’m sorry. But I’m feeling good about it!

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Amazing introduction, Axyy! It's nice to know more about you!

• Love
Reactions: Axyy

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Really nice introduction, was really easy to read. Actually, I'm not gonna welcome you to the forums since you've been here for a really long time. 🤪

What is your favourite gamemode? | By @ShinyArrow
My favorite gamemode is obviously SkyWars, I mean is there even a better gamemode out there? 🤗
I mean yes, Lucky Islands ofc

Moving on to 2013, around this time I found out about server and CubeCraft was the very first server that I’ve ever joined on Minecraft. I remember those old SkyWars lobbies, with the tree in the middle and you had to click on the sign-in order to join a game. Such fun times. 😥
Oh, me too, really nice memories! I miss those times too 😓

• Love

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I remember those old SkyWars lobbies, with the tree in the middle and you had to click on the sign-in order to join a game. Such fun times. 😥
Wie skype kom naar het meertje. Goeie introductie maat. Vraagje voor die q&a Wat is je echte naam

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom