Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 10, 2021
I need people to support me on this. I play on console, and when the UI update came out a while back, it seriously hampered my eggwars experience. These 3 issues with the eggwars menus are why I quit grinding eggwars:

#1. They lag. More than the original menu's did. They make it hard to constantly zip through the menu. I have rank and loved being able to rush people because the menus were fast. Now I cant.

#2. They're wide. This isn't a very big issue, but it is to be noted that the menus are harder to see around than the original ones.

#3. They've disabled spamming. This issue is the main reason I quit eggwars. Every other minigame with a menu based system is spammable. What I mean by this is when you're on the blocks page or quick menu page or whatever, you have to scroll down an extra time to click on the first option. When you first click on the menu, the gold or iron amounts that you have are highlighted by the cursor, and you cant click them. They fixed this problem on the main page where you choose quick menu, food menu, etc...; but not the other menu's.

I know these seem small, but for the wide console base that CubeCraft has, I really think that of these were changed to enhance gameplay, eggwars could get back to being amazing. Plz help CubeCraft notice, and consider fixing these errors. Thx!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom