Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

👋 Introduction

Hello! It's me, here AGAIN with another CubeCraft-related resource pack. Since there is no resource pack prefix in this sub-forum, I decided to put it under 'Artwork'.

A little story about how this came to be: Ever since the 1.19 Java update, I've been noticing a lot of mixed opinions on the existing main CubeCraft resource pack, namely about the prefixes and UI the pack provides. I personally think there is nothing wrong with the rank prefixes and during the creation of this resource pack, I decided to mess around with them a little, which resulted in... well... nothing. There really is no other way to make the prefixes look good while still keeping a similar vibe to the original ones. Either way, these mixed opinions resulted in my urge to change some of the textures.

Therefore, I did some searching of my own. After locating the server resource pack file and opening it, I copied the contents into a new folder in my resource-packs folder. Magic, right? I then needed to find a way to use the resource pack on the actual server. This resulted in me finding out about a mod that allows you to bypass forced server resource packs for my preferred version. Perfect! I could start working on and testing out the resource pack. And that is how the entire process began. I worked on the pack for the majority of yesterday, the day before and a little bit today. I have now finally finished the entire UI, so I'm here to share it!

d51s7N7.png
A7V8PmI.png

♻️ Changes

This pack offers:
  • Cleaner UI with custom additions made by yours truly.
  • Tooltip corner texture fixes.

👀 Detailed examples

🎮 Game Menus
ZXMy39w.png
rGxmp7W.png

Sxf8cFV.png
WKjFDXr.png

🎲 Loot & Cubelets Menus
W5oimV9.png
fNyOVGk.png

BosDdu3.png
kmXufvV.png

py8XLi0.png
QY868LO.png

7tIBJLP.png
ONWJ8U9.png

👤 Profile, Challenges, Achievements & Stats Menus
zIRpys1.png
pdZKTJ8.png

smsdmPj.png
NcLOeeU.png

b2DmptM.png
ypMNWkD.png

e5sVUsV.png
Rn4ie0W.png

🌐 Lobbies & Options Menus
dXu5act.png
CAMIObe.png

ckpI90H.png
qrHjSAX.png

🔓 How to install & use

Step 1: Download & install Fabric Loader for your version.
Step 2: Create a 'mods' folder if you haven't done so yet; Tutorial is below the installation steps.
Step 3: Download the Fabric API mod and place it in your mods folder.
Step 4: Download the Forced Resource Pack Bypass mod and place it in your mods folder.
Step 5: Download the Re-Cubed resource pack and place it in your resource packs folder (found in .minecraft).
Step 6: Launch the installed Fabric profile, enable the resource pack and go to Multiplayer -> CubeCraft -> Edit -> Server Resource Packs: Bypass.
-------- Enjoy! --------

Note
: I've currently only tested the pack and mods in 1.19.2, so please note that if you use any other version, issues might arise.

Before you can install a mod, you need to find your minecraft folder.
  • On Windows: do Start / Run / %appdata%, or type %appdata% into the location field of the Windows Explorer; then open .minecraft.
  • On Mac: click on the desktop, press Command+Shift+G, type ~/Library and press enter; then open 'Application Support' and finally 'minecraft'.
  • On Linux: in a terminal window, type "xdg-open ~/.minecraft"... or if you like working at the commandline, "cd ~/.minecraft".
Then inside that folder, you should see a folder named 'mods'. (If you don't see one, create one. - Note that all letters need to be lower-cased!) That's where you'll put any mods you want to install.

💬 Afterword

It was a pleasure working on this and I will gladly update it if necessary. As much as it wasn't my main intention, after getting a lot of positive feedback, I can only say I genuinely hope that and I think it would be an honour if some of these textures get incorporated into the official resource pack to please the community more!

Either way, I hope everyone enjoys using it and if there are any mistakes or if you have suggestions, please let me know! 💫

Dec. 27th, 2023
- Added holiday decorations to the title screen.
- Updated textures.

Last edited:

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Damn this is beautiful, definitely going to use this.
Edit: I personally would remove the cube logo in the gadget / hat menu since its under the gadgets. I would use the background used in the challenges/achievements menu.

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Updated the pack as the old one started showing the wrong textures! Therefore, updated the link as well. :D

You can find the new link in the original post or HERE.

Reactions: fazeoul
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Critly wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your day! 🎉
Top Bottom