Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Another one, woo!! This time, I’d like to suggest a QOL feature.

If you’ve ever tried lobby fishing, you likely know that there is no nearby body of water to actually fish in, outside of the 2x2 water source in the NPC stand. It’s already annoying enough having to fly for a while to even find a proper body of water, I can only imagine how tedious it must be having to walk to the same place(s). The larger bodies of water are located on the outskirts of the map.

That’s why I’d like to suggest to place a few more lobby fishing NPCs near the larger bodies of water, and allowing players to teleport between them. This way, players can easily find their way to these locations as well as access the NPC from several other places, reminding users that lobby fishing is a thing.

I think it’s a simple suggestion. Would love to hear what everyone else thinks about this.
 

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
674
2,425
349
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
sweet suggestion! I remember when there was a pool near the parkour areas close in the lobby back before 2022 (before the new lobby got on the network). those were great for fishing, and still allowed you to go to the outskirts if you wanted (for good luck or smth). Some water should be doable, maybe in the form of a big fountain right across spawn behind the games, where the little porch is built now!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Top Bottom