Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Main Banner.png

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! I discussed in the previous edition which features of this thread I could potentially remove to save time, and most of you said you wouldn't mind the graphs being removed. I can now say that this change was very helpful, as I managed to get this whole thread done in 3 days instead of collecting data every single day for the entire month! There isn't anything more I have to say this time, so let's just get into the thread!

General Updates Banner.png

This section summarises all of the major updates and changes that have happened across the network over the past month!

MinerWare Update! 🏆
In a recent update, MinerWare has received 4 new boss games as well as 20 normal microgames , 10 of which are returning microgames which had been previously disabled. Here's a run-down of all the new boss games!

In Wrecking Ball, your objective is to destroy the map and gather as many points as you can. The Ender Dragon may not have made it to SkyBlock yet, but several of them seem to have made it to MinerWare, as in Dragon Invasion your goal is to avoid the dragons for as long as you can. Another boss game, Line Dash, is based on a previously removed game, where you have to run around and try to get other players to crash into your trail. Void Hunters, the newest boss game, involves you spawning as either a monster or a human. As a monster, you have to survive without being captured by the humans, and you can attack them to eliminate them. As a human you do just the opposite - hunt down the monsters without being killed. You can only win as a human if all monsters are captured, but as a monster you can win if you survive until the timer ends.

You can read the two news threads for yourself here and here! I don't know about you, but MinerWare is definitely my favourite game now!

Java Custom Hats! 🎩
The changes to the Java store were finally announced on October 5th. This announcement came with a surprise for many Java players, as CubeCraft showcased 32 new custom hats which can be unlocked by opening Cubelets! If you're looking for more information on the store update, check out the official news post here and a helpful FAQ article here!

Parkour Map Update! 🐇
On October 19th, some new Parkour maps were added to both Bedrock and Java! Now you can jump your way to the end of 4 new maps, Candy, Volcanic, Ice and Chess. Competitive Parkour has also received 2 new maps, so now you can race against your friends in Neon and Arcade! You can read more about the updates in the official news post here!

Create a Kit Competition! ⚔️
In early November a new competition was started in the Discord server. You have the opportunity to create a kit for FFA, duels or both! Head over to the competition's forum channel to read the rules and see submissions from other people, and make sure you submit yours by November 10th to have the chance for your kit to be included in the upcoming Battle Arena update! Speaking of the update, CubeCraft's public update board states that it will include new duels kits, new maps, some quality of life features, a Battle Arena rank refresh, and an FFA featured kit cycle. What could that be?

Spooky Update! 🎃
CubeCraft received a Halloween makeover on October 13th! This update saw the re-release of 3 spooky Bedrock bundles - the Horror Bundle, the EggWars Halloween Bundle and the SkyWars Halloween Bundle. This year, the Horror Bundle came with a brand-new Soulflame kill effect! As well as this, the main lobby was re-decorated, and a total of 11 limited-time maps were added across the network.

The most special part of this seasonal update has to be the Minecraft Mob Vote. While the vote was active, CubeCraft featured a direct portal to the vote server in the main lobby, and the team also changed up the Halloween pumpkin hunt for a mob vote themed hunt this year! This event may be over now, but we still have much more to look forward to in the future!

If you're curious, this update's official news post is available here!

What's Next? 👀
What's on the horizon for CubeCraft? Besides the Battle Arena update which was already mentioned, there are currently 2 other updates that are in progress. First there is a Survival Games update, which should include a new map, supply drops, new chest items and a refresh to the Survival Games rank. Winter is also coming up very soon, so it's fitting that CubeCraft's next seasonal update is also in progress! The Winter update will feature the return of the much-loved Snowman Survival gamemode, a winter lobby and lobby hunt, winter game maps and the re-release of the Festive Bundle.

Keep an eye out for previews of both of these updates on our public update board here!

CubeCraft Marketplace! 🎨
Two new texture packs have been released by CubeCraft this month - Zeus PvP and Project MELIOR. Check out both of them here and here!

Top Threads Banner.png

This section highlights the most reacted to threads on the forums over the past month. The current categories are top suggestions and top creations. Make sure to react to your favourite threads as it helps them to get promoted in this one!

Top Suggestions

⭐ Bring back capes to the bedrock network. - by xclutchingg
⭐ Bring back the capes, (The "definitive" suggestion) - by ElFlxen_
Both of our top 2 threads this month cover a similar topic, and that is a recent change which removed the visibility of capes on CubeCraft. Many players took to the forums to discuss this, as you can see in both of these threads.

⭐ The state of Community Talks… - by Dualninja
Community Talks were past events that involved the CubeCraft Team discussing future changes and gathering feedback from the community in a voice or stage channel. Dualninja is suggesting for these talks to make a return.

⭐ Make Minerware fair on Mobile! - by Dualninja
In some aspects, Minecraft can be a lot more challenging for mobile players, and Dualninja believes that CubeCraft MinerWare is one of them. They suggest adding input-based matchmaking to MinerWare and also recommend some changes to improve the Shear Sheep microgame for mobile players.

⭐ Skyblock Suggestion - Wolves - by Reesle
We've had cats in SkyBlock since the very beginning, but what about our other furry friends? Reesle is suggesting for Wolves to be added to SkyBlock, so you can tame them and have them fight alongside you during your adventures!

Top Creations

⭐ Gothic Cathedral - by Wave Master7S
Wave Master7S has shared many screenshots of a gothic cathedral build they have been working on, be sure to check it out!

⭐ When pro players get bored XD - by FabRuju
Quite a unique creation, FabRuju made a large defence out of cake in EggWars.

⭐ I hit 1k wins in competitive parkour should I go for leaderboard?:D - by TheOrderOfSapphire
The third place goes to TheOrderOfSapphire, who recorded a short video of them reaching 1,000 wins in Competitive Parkour.

Hall of Fame Banner.png

This section displays the users who were the most active on the forums or Discord server this month. There are four categories, three on the forums and one on the Discord server. Check them out below!

Most Forum Messages
🥇 Reesle - 99 Messages
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 58 Messages
🥉 CrystalLegend01 - 50 Messages

Most Forum Profile Posts
🥇 Reesle - 162 Profile Posts
🥈 UncleSpect - 77 Profile Posts
🥉 xi1m2946 - 68 Profile Posts

Most Forum Reactions
🥇 Reesle - 317 Reactions
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 177 Reactions
🥉 Hoshi - 168 Reactions

Most Discord Messages
🥇 ssshadoww - 7,513 Messages
🥈 notmarshycc - 7,393 Messages
🥉 rozexbang318 - 5,408 Messages

Community Statistics 📊
  • 403 new members joined the forums this month. That's 47 less than last month!
  • 175 threads were posted on the forums this month. That's 14 more than last month!
  • 1,252 messages were posted on the forums this month. That's 35 more than last month!
  • 1,303 profile posts were made on the forums this month. That's 167 more than last month!
  • 3,949 reactions were used on the forums this month. That's 567 more than last month!
  • 168,854 messages were sent on the Discord server this month. That's 44,046 less than last month!
  • 975 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month. That's 282 less than last month!

Attachments

• General Updates Banner.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 36
  • General Updates Banner.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 40

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello everyone, and welcome back to another edition of Community Highlights! I discussed in the previous edition which features of this thread I could potentially remove to save time, and most of you said you wouldn't mind the graphs being removed. I can now say that this change was very helpful, as I managed to get this whole thread done in 3 days instead of collecting data every single day for the entire month! There isn't anything more I have to say this time, so let's just get into the thread!

This section summarises all of the major updates and changes that have happened across the network over the past month!

MinerWare Update! 🏆
In a recent update, MinerWare has received 4 new boss games as well as 20 normal microgames , 10 of which are returning microgames which had been previously disabled. Here's a run-down of all the new boss games!

In Wrecking Ball, your objective is to destroy the map and gather as many points as you can. The Ender Dragon may not have made it to SkyBlock yet, but several of them seem to have made it to MinerWare, as in Dragon Invasion your goal is to avoid the dragons for as long as you can. Another boss game, Line Dash, is based on a previously removed game, where you have to run around and try to get other players to crash into your trail. Void Hunters, the newest boss game, involves you spawning as either a monster or a human. As a monster, you have to survive without being captured by the humans, and you can attack them to eliminate them. As a human you do just the opposite - hunt down the monsters without being killed. You can only win as a human if all monsters are captured, but as a monster you can win if you survive until the timer ends.

You can read the two news threads for yourself here and here! I don't know about you, but MinerWare is definitely my favourite game now!

Java Custom Hats! 🎩
The changes to the Java store were finally announced on October 5th. This announcement came with a surprise for many Java players, as CubeCraft showcased 32 new custom hats which can be unlocked by opening Cubelets! If you're looking for more information on the store update, check out the official news post here and a helpful FAQ article here!

Parkour Map Update! 🐇
On October 19th, some new Parkour maps were added to both Bedrock and Java! Now you can jump your way to the end of 4 new maps, Candy, Volcanic, Ice and Chess. Competitive Parkour has also received 2 new maps, so now you can race against your friends in Neon and Arcade! You can read more about the updates in the official news post here!

Create a Kit Competition! ⚔️
In early November a new competition was started in the Discord server. You have the opportunity to create a kit for FFA, duels or both! Head over to the competition's forum channel to read the rules and see submissions from other people, and make sure you submit yours by November 10th to have the chance for your kit to be included in the upcoming Battle Arena update! Speaking of the update, CubeCraft's public update board states that it will include new duels kits, new maps, some quality of life features, a Battle Arena rank refresh, and an FFA featured kit cycle. What could that be?

Spooky Update! 🎃
CubeCraft received a Halloween makeover on October 13th! This update saw the re-release of 3 spooky Bedrock bundles - the Horror Bundle, the EggWars Halloween Bundle and the SkyWars Halloween Bundle. This year, the Horror Bundle came with a brand-new Soulflame kill effect! As well as this, the main lobby was re-decorated, and a total of 11 limited-time maps were added across the network.

The most special part of this seasonal update has to be the Minecraft Mob Vote. While the vote was active, CubeCraft featured a direct portal to the vote server in the main lobby, and the team also changed up the Halloween pumpkin hunt for a mob vote themed hunt this year! This event may be over now, but we still have much more to look forward to in the future!

If you're curious, this update's official news post is available here!

What's Next? 👀
What's on the horizon for CubeCraft? Besides the Battle Arena update which was already mentioned, there are currently 2 other updates that are in progress. First there is a Survival Games update, which should include a new map, supply drops, new chest items and a refresh to the Survival Games rank. Winter is also coming up very soon, so it's fitting that CubeCraft's next seasonal update is also in progress! The Winter update will feature the return of the much-loved Snowman Survival gamemode, a winter lobby and lobby hunt, winter game maps and the re-release of the Festive Bundle.

Keep an eye out for previews of both of these updates on our public update board here!

CubeCraft Marketplace! 🎨
Two new texture packs have been released by CubeCraft this month - Zeus PvP and Project MELIOR. Check out both of them here and here!

This section highlights the most reacted to threads on the forums over the past month. The current categories are top suggestions and top creations. Make sure to react to your favourite threads as it helps them to get promoted in this one!

Top Suggestions

⭐ Bring back capes to the bedrock network. - by xclutchingg
⭐ Bring back the capes, (The "definitive" suggestion) - by ElFlxen_
Both of our top 2 threads this month cover a similar topic, and that is a recent change which removed the visibility of capes on CubeCraft. Many players took to the forums to discuss this, as you can see in both of these threads.

⭐ The state of Community Talks… - by Dualninja
Community Talks were past events that involved the CubeCraft Team discussing future changes and gathering feedback from the community in a voice or stage channel. Dualninja is suggesting for these talks to make a return.

⭐ Make Minerware fair on Mobile! - by Dualninja
In some aspects, Minecraft can be a lot more challenging for mobile players, and Dualninja believes that CubeCraft MinerWare is one of them. They suggest adding input-based matchmaking to MinerWare and also recommend some changes to improve the Shear Sheep microgame for mobile players.

⭐ Skyblock Suggestion - Wolves - by Reesle
We've had cats in SkyBlock since the very beginning, but what about our other furry friends? Reesle is suggesting for Wolves to be added to SkyBlock, so you can tame them and have them fight alongside you during your adventures!

Top Creations

⭐ Gothic Cathedral - by Wave Master7S
Wave Master7S has shared many screenshots of a gothic cathedral build they have been working on, be sure to check it out!

⭐ When pro players get bored XD - by FabRuju
Quite a unique creation, FabRuju made a large defence out of cake in EggWars.

⭐ I hit 1k wins in competitive parkour should I go for leaderboard?:D - by TheOrderOfSapphire
The third place goes to TheOrderOfSapphire, who recorded a short video of them reaching 1,000 wins in Competitive Parkour.

This section displays the users who were the most active on the forums or Discord server this month. There are four categories, three on the forums and one on the Discord server. Check them out below!

Most Forum Messages
🥇 Reesle - 99 Messages
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 58 Messages
🥉 CrystalLegend01 - 50 Messages

Most Forum Profile Posts
🥇 Reesle - 162 Profile Posts
🥈 UncleSpect - 77 Profile Posts
🥉 xi1m2946 - 68 Profile Posts

Most Forum Reactions
🥇 Reesle - 317 Reactions
🥈 Casualpoalrbear - 177 Reactions
🥉 Hoshi - 168 Reactions

Most Discord Messages
🥇 ssshadoww - 7,513 Messages
🥈 notmarshycc - 7,393 Messages
🥉 rozexbang318 - 5,408 Messages

Community Statistics 📊
  • 403 new members joined the forums this month. That's 47 less than last month!
  • 175 threads were posted on the forums this month. That's 14 more than last month!
  • 1,252 messages were posted on the forums this month. That's 35 more than last month!
  • 1,303 profile posts were made on the forums this month. That's 167 more than last month!
  • 3,949 reactions were used on the forums this month. That's 567 more than last month!
  • 168,854 messages were sent on the Discord server this month. That's 44,046 less than last month!
  • 975 tickets were opened on the Discord server this month. That's 282 less than last month!
You will see my name in novembre muste msg in formus 👍🤫

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom