Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello CubeCrafters!

This week we're only bringing you new maps from 5 Weeks of Summer, but check in next week for another game duels release! 🥳

🌞 5 Weeks of Summer Part 3!

Third time's a charm. Week 3 of our 5 Weeks of Summer event has arrived. We've just released 3 more brand new permanent maps to our Java & Bedrock networks. Read more about it here. Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

BlockWars Bridges - Farm
BlockWars Bridges - Farm.jpg

This map is udder nonsense...

PvP Duels - Ocean
PvP Duels - Ocean.jpg

OMG, I found Nemo!

Parkour (Easy Java/Normal Bedrock) - River
Parkour - River.jpg

Cry me a river!

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy our weekly 5 weeks of summer updates 💙

RoseIgnis

Jul 27, 2022
Pronouns
They/Them
Now do something that isn't release more maps, do something like the evil bunny event, or the magic and mayhem event. Or do us one better, and give us the end update, which you hyped us all up for, just to say you don't have the resources to do it right now, even though you can mass produce new maps which provide little change to the playing experience.

Reactions: Reesle

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be great if nothing was happening on the inside.

5 Weeks of Summer is just masking the horrible truth about the network's activity. First the forums, then the java network, then all of the staff applications open up and nobody applies, then the entire network.

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021

5 Weeks of Summer is just masking the horrible truth about the network's activity. First the forums, then the java network, then all of the staff applications open up and nobody applies, then the entire network.
Wow.
Yeah, cube is struggling because all their staff is leaving.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

None of this is even close to true because you have no idea what’s going on internally. After reading your other thread, which best source was “dude trust me,” I have to wonder why you insist on trolling and spreading this false info.

Wow.

People come and go on the team, that’s how it is. We’ve had a much smaller team and just as many people leave before.

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Where game duel?
Next week like they said

Now do something that isn't release more maps, do something like the evil bunny event, or the magic and mayhem event. Or do us one better, and give us the end update, which you hyped us all up for, just to say you don't have the resources to do it right now, even though you can mass produce new maps which provide little change to the playing experience.
Ah yes, because they definitely didn’t just release a massive VIP update, along with game duels.

Wow.
They also hired loads of people.

Oh and the FFA update. I prefer this to a temporary RPG that dies in a couple weeks. There is a reason the Magic RPG was removed. Loads of lag and not worth it.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft announced 5 weeks of summer was intended to give us 3 maps a week, they’re not using it to make gamemodes that will collapse in an hour due to lack of time

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters!

This week we're only bringing you new maps from 5 Weeks of Summer, but check in next week for another game duels release! 🥳

🌞 5 Weeks of Summer Part 3!

Third time's a charm. Week 3 of our 5 Weeks of Summer event has arrived. We've just released 3 more brand new permanent maps to our Java & Bedrock networks. Read more about it here. Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

BlockWars Bridges - Farm
View attachment 212991
This map is udder nonsense...

PvP Duels - Ocean
View attachment 212993
OMG, I found Nemo!

Parkour (Easy Java/Normal Bedrock) - River
View attachment 212992
Cry me a river!

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy our weekly 5 weeks of summer updates 💙
Those new maps look great. I hope other gamemodes get updates soon too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom