Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her

šŸ” Kawaii Mode Giveaway​

Hey hey fellow CubeCrafters!

I enjoyed doing the holiday Discord profile decoration giveaway, so I thought, why not do it again! This time, I’ll be giving away 1x Discord profile decoration of choice from the Kawaii Mode collection. Decoration bundles are not included.

1737303826837.png


Entries are open until the start of January 26th, a week from now, after which all entries will be placed on a randomizer wheel. The footage will be shared to ensure full transparency.


āš ļø Terms​

  • Post a message in this thread to enter.
  • One entry per person.
  • You may enter for a friend by clearly stating so in the message and tagging them here (forum account).
  • A Discord account is required, obviously.
Good luck! šŸ’—
 
Last edited:

Hony

Novice Member
Dec 3, 2022
55
94
49
Pronouns
He/Him
yay awesome giveaway!
discord:honyy_

Good luck to every1
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi
Jan 21, 2024
1,364
3,914
344
A place that stands with ukraine
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

šŸ” Kawaii Mode Giveaway​

Hey hey fellow CubeCrafters!

I enjoyed doing the holiday Discord profile decoration giveaway, so I thought, why not do it again! This time, I’ll be giving away 1x Discord profile decoration of choice from the Kawaii Mode collection. Decoration bundles are not included.

View attachment 236322

Entries are open until the start of January 26th, a week from now, after which all entries will be placed on a randomizer wheel. The footage will be shared to ensure full transparency.


āš ļø Terms​

  • Post a message in this thread to enter.
  • One entry per person.
  • You may enter for a friend by clearly stating so in the message and tagging them here (forum account).
  • A Discord account is required, obviously.
Good luck! šŸ’—
Tysm for hosting!
Discord: BicolourSine41
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi

ItzJuan

Certified Juan
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Jan 19, 2020
176
622
174
21
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
NGL I think this is amazing
Discord: itizjuan
Thank you for this giveaway :)!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him

šŸ” Kawaii Mode Giveaway​

Hey hey fellow CubeCrafters!

I enjoyed doing the holiday Discord profile decoration giveaway, so I thought, why not do it again! This time, I’ll be giving away 1x Discord profile decoration of choice from the Kawaii Mode collection. Decoration bundles are not included.

View attachment 236322

Entries are open until the start of January 26th, a week from now, after which all entries will be placed on a randomizer wheel. The footage will be shared to ensure full transparency.


āš ļø Terms​

  • Post a message in this thread to enter.
  • One entry per person.
  • You may enter for a friend by clearly stating so in the message and tagging them here (forum account).
  • A Discord account is required, obviously.
Good luck! šŸ’—
Good luck everyone
Discord: legendarygaming_
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi

minecraft0392

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
66
113
49

šŸ” Kawaii Mode Giveaway​

Hey hey fellow CubeCrafters!

I enjoyed doing the holiday Discord profile decoration giveaway, so I thought, why not do it again! This time, I’ll be giving away 1x Discord profile decoration of choice from the Kawaii Mode collection. Decoration bundles are not included.

View attachment 236322

Entries are open until the start of January 26th, a week from now, after which all entries will be placed on a randomizer wheel. The footage will be shared to ensure full transparency.


āš ļø Terms​

  • Post a message in this thread to enter.
  • One entry per person.
  • You may enter for a friend by clearly stating so in the message and tagging them here (forum account).
  • A Discord account is required, obviously.
Good luck! šŸ’—
Discord: -
Thank you for the giveaway!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
479
2,248
233
24
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for hosting another Discord giveaway Hoshi!!
My Discord is s4nne
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom